top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STATEMENT OF FINANCIAL AFFAIRS Suits and administrative proceedings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STATEMENT OF FINANCIAL AFFAIRS Suits and administrative proceedings.

This site calms my nerves.

I have a suit going on with midland funding that is now at the level of Motion for summary Judgment against me and hoping to submit BK7 paper work in before court date of May, 5 Does this mean I should fill the blanks in Regarding STATEMENT OF FINANCIAL AFFAIRS Suits and administrative proceedings, executions, garnishments and attachments . Thanks to all

In a short, but meaningful word, "yes".

Des

Comment

Right to the point response. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by despritfreya View Post
        In a short, but meaningful word, "yes".

Des
        Hello,
        I have a question in relation to this -- I have two current lawsuits (one of which a judgment has already been made) and listed both of these in my "statement of financial affairs" section, however forgot to include the original creditor and law firm in Schedule F. I've already had my 341 and now awaiting discharge. Do I need to amend?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle1181 View Post
          . . . I. . . forgot to include the original creditor and law firm in Schedule F. I've already had my 341 and now awaiting discharge. Do I need to amend?
          Yes, the proper thing would be to should amend Schedule F (even if you are a no-asset case). It costs $26 to file the amendment. Add the creditor and the attorney to the Master Mailing List and send a copy of the amendment along with the notice of bk filing (contained the 341 date and trustee info) to the creditor and the attorney. Then file a Certificate of Service with the Court (tells the court that you have sent a copy of the amendment and the 341 notice to the added parties).

Des.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X