Pre-Discharge Debtor Education cert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-Discharge Debtor Education cert

How do I file this second certificate with the courts? I'm just not finding that bit of info...

I'm in Arizona / Ch 7 No asset.

Thanks

Mail it. Or drop it off. Keep a copy for yourself.

Comment

Make sure you file it with form B23
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Oh right! I kind of forgot about that form, because the Trustee did it all for me when I took the cert class he offered at my 341. All I had to do was sign it. He even filed it.

Comment

Yes, please don't forget Official Form B23 of you will get a nice letter in the mail... known as a deficiency letter! Don't let this happen to you! I'm not going to tell you who did that before, but trust me!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
            Yes, please don't forget Official Form B23 of you will get a nice letter in the mail... known as a deficiency letter! Don't let this happen to you! I'm not going to tell you who did that before, but trust me!
            lol justbroke....the echo of experience?

Comment

Ah, but experience is what allows us all to contribute to BKForum and help others! Regardless of the type of experience that we have.
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                Ah, but experience is what allows us all to contribute to BKForum and help others! Regardless of the type of experience that we have.
                Too right. It's great that there are so many on here who are willing to share their experiences, whether positive or negative, through this process. I have never seen the process of "pay it forward" more active than on this forum.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X