No announcement yet.

Must be a good day for pro se filers - my Chapter 13 plan was confirmed today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be a good day for pro se filers - my Chapter 13 plan was confirmed today

Just checked pacer and my plan was confirmed.

It's always a good day when any pro se Chapter 13 filer gets confirmed! Congratulations on something that not too many pro se debtors are able to do! Seriously!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks justbroke!

Comment

Congrats!
        Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

ooooh! Way to go!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

(was this your initial submitted plan if I may ask?)

Comment

Thanks all.

I am old- No, it was my 4th. First submitted had low valuation on my vehicle. Second was due to faulty understanding on adequate protection payments and challenge of IRS lien. Third was due to adversary hearing to value car (I won). 4th to correct minor mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by lgeiger99 View Post
                Thanks all.

I am old- No, it was my 4th. First submitted had low valuation on my vehicle. Second was due to faulty understanding on adequate protection payments and challenge of IRS lien. Third was due to adversary hearing to value car (I won). 4th to correct minor mistake.
                Thanks so much lgeiger - again, MUCH congratulations!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X