top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schedule J, Line 20a - Asks for info that's not available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule J, Line 20a - Asks for info that's not available?

I downloaded Schedule J and Schedule I directly from the BK court's website. Schedule J, Line 20a says to enter "Average monthly income from Line 15 of Schedule I". When I go look at Schedule I, line 15 is "Prior Address of Debtor".

I thought maybe it meant "Statement of Current Income" not Schedule I so I checked it--the average monthly income is on line 12. Line 15 is where you mark whether or not your income is above or below the mean income.

Any ideas?
    Don
    Filed Pro Se on 8/4/11 (No Asset, Chapter 7)
    Redeemed Automobile ProSe (722 Redemption),Discharged on 11/3/11

Line 15 of the Schedule I that I have says "AVERAGE MONTHLY INCOME (Add amounts shown on lines 6 and 14)"

At the very top it says "B6I (Official Form 6I)"

SCHEDULE I - CURRENT INCOME OF INDIVIDUAL DEBTOR(S)

Comment

The "official" form is known as Form B6I. It can be found at US Courts Bankruptcy Site Official Forms.

Line 15 on Schedule I (Form B6I) reads... AVERAGE MONTHLY INCOME (Add amounts on lines 6 and 14)

What you are looking at is the Statement of Intentions (Official Form 7). Please make sure that you are using the correct forms.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X