Had 341 went "ok"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 341 went "ok"

Just wanted to let you all know that I had my 341 and it went ok. I am appreciative of the fact that the Trustee was so nice and caring. There were some things I had missing from my paperwork like the proof of the lien being pefected on my car as well as the fact that some sort of way I left the car off of my schedule "b" I consider myself a smart person but I tell you I have made alot of airhead mistakes on this case lol. Anyway the Trustee was really kind and gracious enough to let me get the information to them and adjurned my meeting until Oct. The great news is that I was advised if I gave the info needed before that time I most likely will not have to come in. Needless to say I am going to get all ofthat done this week and serve the trustee. I am relieved and I believe I am now unofficially in the 60 day club! From what I understand if turned in etc it will not delay my discharge!

RELIEF!

BEST WISHES Movingon!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to Club Sixty!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X