My Apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Apologies

My apologies to the Pro Se community forum area! For some reason, I've not been receiving daily updates of what's going on here and have forgot how to just click the link and check!

I will try to keep up to date on threads. I missed a few which went unanswered. I know that I can't always be here, but I'd at least like to try to offer my thoughts on the majority of topics/questions presented.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

HEY JB, not necessary. You have been so welcomed and advisory to all of us. You know, we realize, you have a life too. Make your living, keep family and all happy and you stay happy in your own life. This is what is really important. Live, Love, and Savor. Also enjoy the season as it is most important when we have less "things" now and more appreciated for it's true meaning. Don't ever forget the reason for the Season. GBWY 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Thanks 'Hub! I needed that!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Hub, I second that! I'm new to the forum and have been following your JB posts since we are both in FL. Your insight has helped me a lot trying to accomplish such a taunting task as filing pro se chp 7 (no asset). People laughed at me when I decided to file pro se with the help of this forum and the NOLO book. Its great to know so many have done it successfully on this forum and gives me hope for the future. Merry Christmas to you both!
        Filed chp 7 pro se 1/9/12 341 meeting 2/14/12 Pass/Fail Means Test 2/28/12 Last day for Trustee or Creditor to object to my claims of personal property 3/14/12 Deadline for creditors to file AP 4/14/12

Comment

I hope all is well hkdaisy.

Comment

When I was researching I found quite a few of your answers in google. So your help and advice lives on even if you aren't here lol. I don't get updates either, except for some really weird ones once in a while, that I don't even remember subscribing to. You're the best JB! And much appreciated.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X