Discharged Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged Today

Discharged today. Chapter 7 no asset pro-se with partial ownership of an LLC, complicated landlord/tenant issues and a show case hearing for willful automatic stay violations.

Not the simplest thing I've ever undertaken but it makes me feel bad for those who have a simple case and are kicking thousands to attorneys for very little work.

Nicely done! Congrats on your Fresh Start!!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Nice! Congrats!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WG!!! You ROCK! And you deserve a little Victory Dance!!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Wow, that was mouthful! Congrats on your achievement. Perhaps you have a future as a consultant!
          Hope you will stick around and help advise others

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Congratulations wirelessdog. As a fellow non-consumer Chapter 7 pro-se discharged debtor, I hope that you stick around for a while!
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X