Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer question.

Checked Pacer and it reads
    Pending status: Awaiting Discharge , Does this mean I did it right and am in the 60 day wait or I am trying to look more into it than I should? Maybe I am looking for reinsurance.
    It jumped from Awaiting 341 meeting to awaiting discharge.
    It stayed on awaiting on 341 meeting for 3 1/2 weeks after the meeting.
    I thought it would say something else before this from what I have been
    reading here. So its kinda got me confused a little. OR I am just refusing to
    let it sink in that it means what it means on that slight chance of heart break .
    The trustee ask us at the end of our 341 if we understood what discharge meant.
    He only asked a handful of people this that day. It was the people who where
    not ask to come back for another meeting. I thought that was a good sign.
    We where the only Pro se's there we where worried because all the lawyers
    where biting the dust with the trustee and having to come back.
    I thought if the lawyers are doing it wrong how in the world is my
    small town self going to get me and my husband thru this.
    Now it looks like its almost over and now I am having the freak out.
    All I know is I have great respect for everyone that has did this or tried this on
    their own. its been a wild ride and I am ready to get off the ride now.

thanks.

It's all good. You should have your discharge soon.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Thank you Frogger... Now I need to just stopped over thinking about it and just find something to take up lots of time.
      Nov 5th will be 60 days. So I will stayed chilled till a few days after that lol.

Comment

Yes, you are good to go! Just wait the 60-days. Since you are Pro Se, you should still check PACER maybe once a week, just to make sure nothing has been filed in your case (from the Office of the United States Trustee). Nevertheless, I suspect that your case will discharge and close without any fanfare.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

This whole thing has about made me lose all my hair. But I thought if I can't then I can go find a lawyer if
          I do get it right then yay me , I even filled for court and fee's to be waived. I had no one in my corner telling
          me I should try it. My own mother was not a supporter at all she was the most doubtful of them all.
          It became personal after all the (are you crazy , you can't's, your not going to understand the paper work)
          These hateful people have been my motivation since I started. So I guess I need to call and thank them on the
          61st day. Nothing like telling me I can't to get me to do. I am sure every one here understands and has been there
          or going to be there... I wish I had found this site in July. Thank you all again..

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X