top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question 1 - Form 7, List income from this year and the 2 years prior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question 1 - Form 7, List income from this year and the 2 years prior?

I just want to make sure I am reading correctly. I need to list my income so far for 2013, as well as my income from 2012 and 2011?

This may be a dumb question but how do I find out my total income from 2011?

On the Statement of Financial Affairs (SOFA) you do list your income for the prior 2 years and the present year. In order to determine your "current" YTD income, you would need to look at your paystub or other payment statement. In order to determine your 2011 and 2012 income, you would need to look at your W-2(s). You could also request a transcript from the IRS (for 2011 and 2012) if you don't remember or can not locate your old income tax return(s).
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

If there is an IRS office near you, they can print transcripts out for you on the spot. You may be asked to submit two years tax returns, so it would be good to have them anyway.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X