X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when do I got my discharge paper?

I filed per se

the 60 days were up Nov 3, a Sunday.

Will they postal mail me the discharge paper, or am I supposed to order it??

When I filed this a decade ago- I think I was just mailed it- tho I did have an attorney.

Also- in my paper work were 2 motions to vacate 2 judgments. Do I have to order these as well?

I dont require these forms ASAP- but it would be nice to have them. Should I wait, and if so how long? Or should I order some forms- if so- what and where for the best price. I Filed a chapter 7 pro se. I received nothing in the mail- and of course had the 341 hearing a few months ago.. HELP
    Last edited by frogger; 11-08-2013, 03:52 AM. Reason: Removed Link
    Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

I don't know why you listed a link that wants for you to pay for bankruptcy information when PACER is free (as long as used in moderation). You've been around since 2009, so I don't think that you're a spammer, however you should know better.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

You should really call your Case Manager on Monday and find out the status of your case. I presume that you also have a PACER account and that you checked PACER. If you do not have a PACER account, you need to sign up for one, several months ago (before you filed). Just do it. A Pro Se filer MUST have and MUST use PACER to stay on top of his/her case.

Again, call your Case Manager on Monday to see what is going on with your case. For all that you and I now, your case could have been dismissed or is otherwise in limbo... waiting for something like your 2nd Financial Management course to be filed.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X