Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know the keyboard shortcut for § symbol? LOL

Good evening everyone,

I am completing my Schedule C and want to use the § symbol. However, the form that I am using does not allow for copy + paste.

Does anyone know the alt + (number) code to type this. I have searched high and low and can not find it. LOL

Even if I don't find it, I am still filing in the morning and I am so excited!

No worries, I found it! Just in case anyone need to know it is the Alt key 0167. So you hold down Alt then type 0167!

Comment

LOL! I created a macro on my computer at work so I don't have to remember that. Using the abbreviation "Sec." is always an option.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

When I needed that symbol I just googled the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) and one of the links had the little symbol for me to copy and paste.

Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Originally posted by TXskyblue View Post
          When I needed that symbol I just googled the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) and one of the links had the little symbol for me to copy and paste.

I know, I had one copied to my clipboard, but the forms I was using wouldn't allow me to paste it LOL

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X