Do You Expect an Increase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do You Expect an Increase?

Pro Se here working on schedule I. Am currently unemployed but am looking for work. At the bottom of this form it asks:

"Do you expect an increase or decrease within the year after you file this form?"

My gut says my answer is "No". I'm hoping for an increase but not expecting one based on any kind of certainty.

Hope and expect are not the same thing in this regard. Am I correct?

Thanks.

The answer is no. You do not have a job. Unless you were actually already hired and have a start date, you do not have a job and you do not expect an increase or decrease.

The questions on Schedules I and J are actual with a slant towards a "known" future.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yes, the correct answer is NO. Having said that, when I took employment and modified my plan to pay more into it, and knew it was only temporary, I put that in there, "anticipate temporary (or seasonal) employment to end on XX date".

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X