Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flexshopper return issues

what would you do in this situation??
    i have a few items from flexshopper and i called asking them for me to return them. they tell me they don't want the items back WTF.. while i do realize that larceny of a leased property is a crime wich is not happening here as i tried to get them to take it back.. as it states in the contract i can't sell it pawn it ect ect not that i would

You cannot return the goods during the initial lease term unless they are defective. However, if you rent the goods for at least the initial term and you give us proper notice, make all of your required payments and return the item in good condition, the Lease ends and you have no further obligation to us.

maybe i should put it all on the front lawn
    Last edited by yourfired; 05-16-2021, 05:11 PM.

disregaurd this question i got someone with a brain today that knew what i was talking about

Comment

damm still no way to return there items. nothing more than dealing with clueless idiots. i don't see how they can force people to pay for it for a year!!! will try again i am also thinking it's gonna cost em more than it's worth to reclaim there property

Comment

I don't understand your problem. If you declare bankruptcy, you reject the lease(s) on your Schedule G and let the lessor worry about collecting their property. You are only required to make the items available for them, i.e. to not destroy or dispose of them. It is up to the lessor to worry about sending someone to collect the items and haul them away. Since used home furnishings, appliances, and electronics have little value compared to new, it is entirely possible that the lessor will never collect their stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bcohen View Post
          I don't understand your problem. If you declare bankruptcy, you reject the lease(s) on your Schedule G and let the lessor worry about collecting their property. You are only required to make the items available for them, i.e. to not destroy or dispose of them. It is up to the lessor to worry about sending someone to collect the items and haul them away. Since used home furnishings, appliances, and electronics have little value compared to new, it is entirely possible that the lessor will never collect their stuff.
          one thing that raised a flag was i could not return them until the end of the lease unless there defective. why would i do that. i told them to send me shipping labels but nothing so i dunno.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X