grrr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grrr.

I have received several calls today for somebody named Melinda. They are wanting to pick up Melinda's '08 Ford F 150. Or maybe it is an F 250. It depends on who called. The vehicle might be morphing. I have told them there is nobody here by that name and no vehicle here by that description and they just hung up on me.

MELINDA. CALL AMERICREDIT. THEY WANT TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO PICK UP YOUR TRUCK.
    Last edited by tigergem; 03-11-2010, 01:19 PM.

I would tell them you are Melinda and while cooking a batch of meth the truck caught on fire is now just a smoldering pile of metal.
    Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
    Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
    Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
    341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Comment

If they call again I might just do that ROFL. It's like a bunch of different people calling from a bunch of different cell phones. What did they do... put a bounty out on the truck and the first one who can get it wins?

Comment

lol about 15 years ago we were awakened at 5 a.m. to the sound of our blue Lumina being hooked up to be towed away. Hubby comes running out with our 125 pound rottie on a leash in one hand and a .357 magnum in the other hand. Turns out the previous renter had defaulted on a blue Chevy Lumina, the same make and model as ours. (We pay cash for our cars, never had a car payment and never will.) The repo clowns never even checked the tag number to see if it matched....they never knocked on the door or anything. At least they are trying to get ahold of Melinda!

Comment

I love it.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by raidermom View Post
            lol about 15 years ago we were awakened at 5 a.m. to the sound of our blue Lumina being hooked up to be towed away. Hubby comes running out with our 125 pound rottie on a leash in one hand and a .357 magnum in the other hand. Turns out the previous renter had defaulted on a blue Chevy Lumina, the same make and model as ours. (We pay cash for our cars, never had a car payment and never will.) The repo clowns never even checked the tag number to see if it matched....they never knocked on the door or anything. At least they are trying to get ahold of Melinda!

Did he get a good shot !!?

Comment

Well unless Melinda's truck continues to morph from a Ford F 150 into an F 250 into a CHEVY, I am right now very happy that my truck is a Chevy Predator. Although the guy next door has a Ford. His name isn't Melinda.

Comment

Ok the morons from Americredit called here again and wanted to know if the processor had made arrangements to pick up the truck. I told her yes. They came with a broom and a dustpan and swept it all up. She asked me if I was being serious and I said yes, they did a very good job, thank you so much for sending them to clean up that mess.

Comment

Originally posted by tigergem View Post
                  Ok the morons from Americredit called here again and wanted to know if the processor had made arrangements to pick up the truck. I told her yes. They came with a broom and a dustpan and swept it all up. She asked me if I was being serious and I said yes, they did a very good job, thank you so much for sending them to clean up that mess.
                  Love it!
                  Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
                  Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
                  Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
                  341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Comment

Shucks. It's been more than an hour since they called and they haven't called back. And here I thought I had a new best friend. Now what am I supposed to do for fun?

Comment

Rofl
                      attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
                      no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
                      341, 05/10/2010
                      discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

That's weird I have the same name, live in the same state and we have a F150 and an F350, but wrong finance company and were current on both (they are the only things were current on).

Comment

Originally posted by tigergem View Post
                          Well unless Melinda's truck continues to morph from a Ford F 150 into an F 250 into a CHEVY, I am right now very happy that my truck is a Chevy Predator. Although the guy next door has a Ford. His name isn't Melinda.
                          Do you like the person next door? if not, then send
                          them over to his house..."yes this is where you
                          can pick up the truck..."

Comment

I'm guessing the finance company found the truck, because they haven't called any more at all. If they called again, I was going to tell them a different story. I was going to tell them I lost it in the parking lot at Wal-mart in (a city close to here) and was waiting for all the cars to be gone so I could find it. But Wal-mart doesn't close til Christmas Eve, so I had to take the bus home because I had frozen food.

Comment

hey tigergem thanks that was funny

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X