shady tactics by Repossessors inc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barnhartred View Post
    well its been 3 weeks today since i called the repo company. i gave them the contact info to my attorney again and asked them to call him . i stated i will do as he directs me to do even if it is to surrender the atv. well they havent called him and i havent been called since.i guess he was right they just push their luck to see where it takes them.
    That is exactly what they are doing.

I think at this point, I would follow up with cease and desist communications letter and in this case, since they sound like scammers, I would go ahead and send it by certified mail, and make you tell them all telephone calls from them will be tape recorded in the letter and that you will sue them for violating the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. And if they continue to call, follow up with a complaint against them at your local attorney general's office. That should get their attention.

And get them to stop calling you.
    The world's simplest C & D Letter:
    "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
    Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

well its been 5 months since i requested they speak with my bk attorney to prove the have an secured intrest in the atv i bought on a credit card. to this date he or myself havent heard a peep out of them.I'm wondering does anyone think they this is over with since i havent heard from anyone in so long?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X