top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when will they pick up my car?...rec'd discharge last week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angelinacathub View Post
    so if you didn't get your victory dance, here it isa:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

thankssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Strange, it wouldn't be an abandonment, but you are right. You would not want to fight tickets, which do go to the (registered) owner. I don't like ordinances like that, but I do understand why they have them! (They want the parking lots empty so that if they do see a car, they "know" that something is amiss.)

I'm glad that my city does not have such ordinances.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Wondering how your situation turned out. We got our discharge 2.5 years ago and the lender never came to get the car - until now. All of a sudden they want it. Now that it has 135,000 miles on it and isn't worth much of anything. Why now? Who knows? I haven't been home due to a trip, but they keep showing up at the house several times a day, even at 10PM. My husband and son told them I'd be back in a few days, but they said they didn't believe them. Oh, well. They will just have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
          Wondering how your situation turned out. We got our discharge 2.5 years ago and the lender never came to get the car - until now. All of a sudden they want it. Now that it has 135,000 miles on it and isn't worth much of anything. Why now? Who knows? I haven't been home due to a trip, but they keep showing up at the house several times a day, even at 10PM. My husband and son told them I'd be back in a few days, but they said they didn't believe them. Oh, well. They will just have to wait.
          This thread is more than 14 months old. Please do not open older threads. You also asked this question in an additional posting here. Having the same question in multiple threads will dilute your answers. I will answer this question in the other thread.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X