No announcement yet.

I am now employed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nov 2011 was the last time I was employed full time, so yeah, its been a while
    Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
    341 Hearing 1/12/12
    Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

That is quite awhile. I bet it feels good. Congrats again!

Comment

Congratulations! What an excellent fresh start!!
        BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

Comment

Originally posted by df04527 View Post
          That is quite awhile. I bet it feels good. Congrats again!
          That it does.....its only been a week and a half but I love the place I work! Its almost like the long wait was worth finding the perfect job.....I'm VERY happy!
          Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
          341 Hearing 1/12/12
          Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

Congrats. I have a decent idea how you feel. I lost my job as a CADD tech for a civil engineering firm in 12/2009. Didn't get a job of ANY type until 3/2011 and that was as a middle school custodian. Landed a CADD job working for the state in 12/2012.

And we're on the same pay schedule too -- 15th and last working day of each month.

HUGE sigh of relief with that first paycheck.
            Don
            Filed Pro Se on 8/4/11 (No Asset, Chapter 7)
            Redeemed Automobile ProSe (722 Redemption),Discharged on 11/3/11

Comment

Congratulations on getting a job in your field, at all in this economy. Mrs Cat was laid off her full-time job at the end of 2007, and has not been able to secure anything other than part-time. Which we are grateful for. 'Hub
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I am curious as to the relative rates of compensation between this and your last gig. I am wondering if employers are now taking the attitude of screwing over the desperate long-term unemployed in paying peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by joshuagraham View Post
                  I am curious as to the relative rates of compensation between this and your last gig. I am wondering if employers are now taking the attitude of screwing over the desperate long-term unemployed in paying peanuts.
                  Could be, but even those who have been blessed with keeping a job have had to double their productivity in order to keep the job. With some exception raises at the true cost of living have been rare too.
                  11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X