No announcement yet.

L.A. man kills family, himself over financial woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seriously considered committing suicide before I accepted that bankruptcy wasn't the worst shame ever but that suicide was. In fact, I went so far as to find out what date it would be ouside the suicide exemption on my life insurance policy. In case you were wondering, it was April 19th of this year. Anyways, I NEVER thought to take anyone else with me, and now can't believe I let collection agents push me that far. Really, the thought of my children and parents having to bury me because some banks think I am a deadbeat makes me sick. I just realize how truly evil the forces are that get us caught in debt, whatever the cause may be.

Comment

There is more to this story then just economic woes and both of them being fired from their jobs. Not laid off due to enconomic downsizing, FIRED. They both have been investigated for sometime now for FRAUD.

Ervin and Ana Lupoe lost their jobs at Kaiser for allegedly falsifying income records to qualify for a child care program. The couple and their five children were found dead Tuesday.
      Story here

Amazing and disturbing to take all the life from your family.
      *Filed Chp 7 bk 10/03/07 *DISCHARGED 2/4/08!!
      CLOSED 3/24/08 *10-14-08
      FUTURE HERE WE COME

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X