Amero to become USA’s new currency when dollar collapses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of the new currency that will supposedly replace the US dollar have appeared on the Russian Internet. The United States is reportedly working on the new currency, the amero, which will be common for the USA, Mexico and Canada. The unstable financial situation in the world, the collapsing oil prices and the growing foreign debt of the United States may eventually crush the US dollar as the world’s major currency. Needless to say that the US authorities reject the rumors and promise to keep the dollar afloat.

Amero notes have no portraits of US presidents on them and resemble the Belarussian rubles. For example, there is an image of a deer depicted on a 50-amero note, whereas a picture of a pyramid of Mexican Indians can be seen on a 100-amero note.

The amero follows the model of the European Union and its euro. It brings up the idea that the new currency can be adopted by the USA, Canada and Mexico within the scope of the North American Union, which the Bush administration established in 2005 under the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP).

On April 6, 2005, the US Treasury announced the formation of the Financial Services Working Group to assist in the SPP’s ‘prosperity’ plans. According to its own press release, the US Treasury’s Financial Services Working Group said it “will play a critical role in the SPP.”

Conspiracy theorists contend that the governments of the United States, Canada, and Mexico are already taking steps to implement such a currency, as part of a "North American Union (NAU)" No current members of any country's government have officially stated a desire to create such a body, nor introduce a common currency.

The idea for a North American currency union was first proposed in 1999 by Canadian economist Herbert G. Grubel. A senior fellow of the conservative Fraser Institute think-tank, he published a book titled The Case for the Amero in September 1999, the year that the euro became a virtual currency. Another Canadian think-tank, the C.D. Howe Institute, advocates the creation of a shared currency between Canada and the United States .

After the report came out, center-left nationalist groups in Canada expressed their opposition to any currency union because they view it as an attempt by American businesses to gain access to Canada 's extensive natural resources while dismantling the nation's social services. The 100,000 member strong Council of Canadians, a progressive advocacy group, has declared one of its central issues to be the threat of "deep integration".

Dr. Robert Pastor, in a 2001 book, suggested a common currency should be a foundation of "macro economic cooperation" among the three NAFTA countries. However, the 2005 Independent Task Force on North America, which he chaired, did not recommend a common currency, nor does Pastor in the section for additional and dissenting views suggest a common currency should be a goal.

Amero to become USA’s new currency when dollar collapsesPictures of the new currency that will supposedly replace the US dollar have appeared on the Russian...

It's not true... until it's on CNN. Besides, I read in the Enquirer that Oprah attempted suicide recently. Oh, and there was a lady in Florida who gave birth to her own head, and it sang to her.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      It's not true... until it's on CNN. Besides, I read in the Enquirer that Oprah attempted suicide recently. Oh, and there was a lady in Florida who gave birth to her own head, and it sang to her.
      Hey, you read the same stuff I do. I bleif we both edukated.
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Penoy, not joking now, but during the 70’s I purchased one Troy ounce coins named “Universal World Trade Unit”. Pure silver all with a scale, wheat, or the globe on them. Marked 999 as in pure, also a reciprocal of 9 is 6. 666. It was an early attempt right before the Euro. If I were home I would photograph them and put them up. ‘Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

That looks so UGLY!! (The whole country cherishes deer, hunting them, skin them, and eat them too??) j/k... and what that?? I see two black birds/butterfly??... and a Kangaroo from AUS??

Comment

In other news from the same website

Killer UFOs hide in lakesMysterious flying objects of all shapes – round, ellipsoid, rectangular and triangular – can often be spotted near Lake Gaipo in th...

Badger attacks baby and eats its faceVasily Pospelov brought a tiny badger home from the forest one day – the animal was lying underneath bushes there and w...

and my personal favorite

Extraterrestrials greatly interested in human sperm and ovulesThe president of the Academy for Applied Ufology, Academician Vladimir Azhazha, is considered ...

Come on, if you're gonna post "news" at least post it from reliable sources not some inquireresq whacky Russian website

Comment

Agreed, especially at this point in time the Russians are looking to generate anything negative about the U.S.
              "I'm old enough to know better, but too young to care"
              Filed Chapter 7 January 25th 2010
              341 Hearing March 4th 2010
              Discharged May 10th 2010

Comment

Pravda (Russian: "The Truth") was a leading newspaper of the Soviet Union and an official organ of the Central Committee of the Communist Party between 1912 and 1991.

The Pravda newspaper was started in 1912 in Vienna, Austria. It was converted from a weekly Zvezda. It did not arrive in Moscow until 1918. During the Cold War, Pravda was well-known in the West for its pronouncements as the official voice of Soviet Communism.

After the paper was closed down in 1991 by decree of President Yeltsin, many of the staff founded a new paper with the same name, which is now a tabloid-style Russian news source. There is an unrelated Internet-based newspaper, Pravda Online (www.Pravda.ru) run by former Pravda newspaper employees. A number of other newspapers have also been called Pravda, most notably Komsomolskaya Pravda, formerly the official newspaper of the now defunct Komsomol and currently the best-selling tabloid in Russia.

There are a lot of interesting stories that are negative about the US right now coming from Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Overmylimit View Post
                  Agreed, especially at this point in time the Russians are looking to generate anything negative about the U.S.

Correct! At least until we bail them out, again.
                  The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Your right...maybe when we switch to the new currency we will have so much $$ that we can bail out the World!!
                    "I'm old enough to know better, but too young to care"
                    Filed Chapter 7 January 25th 2010
                    341 Hearing March 4th 2010
                    Discharged May 10th 2010

Comment

Better hurry - the supply of 2008 Amero coins is almost out:

http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?Pag...ATS&Category=8
                      “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

it may not be true, but i saw a news program and they showed bush and the sec of state signing the papers for it.. i was shocked, as i always thought it was BS..
                        but then, i never thought they would let mexicans drive trucks across america either..
                        "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

Comment

Originally posted by floridian View Post
                          it may not be true, but i saw a news program and they showed bush and the sec of state signing the papers for it.. i was shocked, as i always thought it was BS..
                          but then, i never thought they would let mexicans drive trucks across america either..
                          What news conference, and what station. Were you sure it was for Amero's or were they at a signing ceremony for teh NAFTA Highway, and someone used that press conference as an Amero signing conference.

Believe me, I love a good conspiracy theory, but this one doesn't even get onto my radar.
                          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

The Amero coins and now Amero paper money - another stupid conspiracy story picked up by some of the dumbest and most gullible humans on earth - and spread by racist frauds like Hal Turner.

Here is a video of Hal Turner, a scam artist, lier, white supremcist, extreme right-wing fringe looney, anti-semite/holocaust denier, and racist. His blog is also the "source" for this phony amero paper:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00958565&hl=es

Harold "Hal" Turner is an American white nationalist and white supremacist from North Bergen, New Jersey. He ran his program, The Hal Turner Show, as a webcast from his home once a week, and depended on donations by his listeners. He quit the show in July 2008. In August his website also closed down, though he retains a blog.

Turner has often made news for his extreme right-wing views. He promotes antisemitism (including rounding up and killing Jews) and opposes the existence of the state of Israel. He also denies the Holocaust. In 2005, Turner organized what he billed as a "rally against violence" after a white student was beaten by a black student at a high school. In 2006, he got in a fight with Jaime Vazquez, a former Jersey City deputy mayor, after Vazquez called him a racist coward. Turner has made numerous threats against political figures on his website and in other forums.
                            And here is that phony novelty coin he is holding up in the video, produced privately by Dan Carr at http://www.dc-coin.com:

And some more "amero" currency - sure thing!

www.dc-coin.com. Mr. Carr makes the coin touted by Mr. Turner, along with other gag coins, such as his phony Texas quarter bearing the motto "Alaska could swallow us whole."

Mr. Carr said he decided to make amero coins to be provocative and get people thinking about the issue.

He said he was not asked by the U.S. Mint to design the coin (and Mint spokesman Greg Hernandez agrees).

The fantasy coin maker said he's sent three e-mails to Hal Turner trying to get the coins off Mr. Turner's Internet site but has gotten no reply.

Meanwhile, Mr. Turner stands by his story and says he has now heard from an anonymous ATM maker that the government is starting to provide specifications for amero paper bills.

What will this guy sell next? Mexican shares in the Brooklyn Bridge?
                            http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.35adab4.html
                            “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

i saw it on lou dobbs...
                              "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X