This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhatMoney View Post

Really? Because obviously someone that got their start as a second rate comedian and couldn't manage to run a business and doesn't understand the constitution is well positioned to opine on the topic.
    Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

Originally posted by BobMango View Post
      Really? Because obviously someone that got their start as a second rate comedian and couldn't manage to run a business and doesn't understand the constitution is well positioned to opine on the topic.
      It doesn't take a business genius or a constitutional lawyer to know that Rush Limbaugh is a big fat liar, and a bigot, and a racist, and a xenophobe, and wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in his fat a$$. Limbaugh lies to his audience every single day. Only idiots listen to Rush and actually take him seriously. He is a third rate clown with a serious mean streak. (I won't mention his drug habits or his Jamaican boy sex preferences. )

But of course I was only suggesting you all read the book - it was published in 1996 and latest edition is 1999. You can buy it on Amazon used for $0.01 plus shipping if your library copy is worn out. Limbaugh is a plague on this country. He is responsibile for more hate and falsehoods than anyone in recent history - playing to the ignorant and angry - and collecting millions/year to spread his $hit.
      “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by WhatMoney View Post
        It doesn't take a business genius or a constitutional lawyer to know that Rush Limbaugh is a big fat liar, and a bigot, and a racist, and a xenophobe, and wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in his fat a$$. Limbaugh lies to his audience every single day. Only idiots listen to Rush and actually take him seriously. He is a third rate clown with a serious mean streak. (I won't mention his drug habits or his Jamaican boy sex preferences. )

But of course I was only suggesting you all read the book - it was published in 1996 and latest edition is 1999. You can buy it on Amazon used for $0.01 plus shipping if your library copy is worn out. Limbaugh is a plague on this country. He is responsibile for more hate and falsehoods than anyone in recent history - playing to the ignorant and angry - and collecting millions/year to spread his $hit.
        That's quite the ad hominem attack. How about some facts to go along with that bile? Where's the evidence to back up your claims? I'm perfectly willing to be convinced that Rush is all those names you called him, but unlike the global warming alarmists, I need some facts.

I'm not a regular Rush listener, but I've yet to hear anything attributed to Rush that would back up your assertions. Help me out here.
        Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
          Why don't you use facts to dispute my argument? I didn't follow it with any claim about Fox News.

What exactly is so bad about Rush Limbaugh?

Rush copies some material from other conservatives like Michael Savage.

Rush is also a mouthpiece for the "repubilcan agenda" as opposed to the "conservative agenda" and there is a huge difference.

Rush loved G Bush. How many republicans or conservatives actually think Bush was a "conservative"? Clinton was more conservative.

I gave up on the republicans when I saw how left they were going and gave up on Rush when I saw that he defended them just as the fake, phony liberal TV media will defend Obama to the end.

One group of thugs (the big banks) are holding the strings for these two parties which is why we are starving for a third party.

Both Rush and Al Frankin are "Big Fat Idiots"!!!
          The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Originally posted by BobMango View Post
            That's quite the ad hominem attack. How about some facts to go along with that bile? Where's the evidence to back up your claims? I'm perfectly willing to be convinced that Rush is all those names you called him, but unlike the global warming alarmists, I need some facts.

I'm not a regular Rush listener, but I've yet to hear anything attributed to Rush that would back up your assertions. Help me out here.
            That's an easy assignment - The hard part is picking out the biggest whoppers out of the thousands Rush has spewed over the years. But his cruel mean spirited comments are easy to reference - there is a whole industry out there following the lies of this man.

LOL on global warming - 98% of all world climate scientists must be wrong or faking their data - sure. We have had the 2nd WARMEST January on record here in the Pacific NW, btw, and record heat spells every summer - new records for days above 90 broken every year lately. Wine grape growers are starting to plant warm weather grape varieties for the first time. Call it whatever you will - it's not getting colder here.
            “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Ok, this thread has devolved into slander and name calling.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X