Procrastination on Foreclosures, Now 'Blatant,' May Backfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
    we tried and tried for over 2 years to work with our bank....

when first we tried there was no such animal as a loan mod.....i remember the bank saying to us....well, we'll just let you "go" this month and then you can double up next month....WHAT??

our income was on the down swing...it had been cut by 1/3...which would have been just fine had the credit cards not turned out accounts from 5-7 % fixed to 33.9% for no reason. (over 200k worth of med expenses)...brought those statements to the 341 ready to GO...and the trustee didn't even ask...

well finally!!! a loan mod office set up!! we run on over with everything but the kitchen sink...(some of you might remember the time the news was saying that many of these loans were not being processed because of missing "paperwork"....they had everything..days, weeks, months...a year went by...i would call weekly...nothing...no answers...until november....of 2009 when we got served with the foreclosure notice...nice...

i have to laugh, when i call the loan mod officer, he's so upset saying the bank wasn't suppose to do that...REALLY??? and where were YOU??? i remember his words...we most likely cannot help you...(and he was nice) and said we need to realize home is where the heart is....after the 30 days and out notice home was the car.

we call an atty who says lock it and leave it.....don't even tell the bank...but we couldn't do that so i wrote and call the loan officer and he got angry and says why didn't you call me...why are you leaving...ARE YOU KIDDING??? we get served with a summons by now NO JOBS....so even a loan mod couldn't and wouldn't help us.

a scam for certain....now we have surrendered the house...it's falling apart even tho they are mowning the lawn from what we hear...we are now 2000 miles away since we could no longer afford to live in nj...we have lived in 3 states since we actually were homeless for a while!

it will most likely be another 3 years before our names are removed from the deed since as we ALL know these banks are hording and holding all these houses and they are not selling.
    Go to the court house and quit claim the house to the bank, easy simple form. That relieves you from the deed. Make sure you record it.

Comment

Originally posted by reesemay View Post
      Go to the court house and quit claim the house to the bank, easy simple form. That relieves you from the deed. Make sure you record it.
      i would think a warranty deed is much safer for you than a quit claim deed...also...send the bank a release form...doubt if they sign it, but i would send a general release anyway.
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X