No announcement yet.

Debt Collector Threatens To Shoot And Eat Your Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't it the truth. Whether the debt collection company encouraged its employees to go over the line or not, someone still had to do the harassment. Makes me wonder where he lost sight of the fact that a human being was on the other end of the phone line.

Originally posted by debee View Post
    What kind of human being does that to another person?
    Filed Ch 7 pro se Oct 2010 . Filed student loan AP pro se Feb 2011 . Discharged Feb 2011 . AP trial 1/10/2012 . $28K in student loans dismissed Jan 2012 . ECMC appealed. Appeal hearing 7/2012. Original judgment upheld 9/2012.

Comment

Originally posted by debee View Post
      What kind of human being does that to another person?
      The kind that's itchin' for a karmic lightning bolt to strike their butt.
      OK - from now on it's not a "Bankruptcy." It's a "Weight Loss Program." I'm in. Sign me up.

Comment

>>it is very profitable for some career debtors to become professional litigants by laying in wait for the next collector to call and make a mistake<<

NOW I know what my unemployed dh can do during the day since he's out of work! Who wouldda thought!?!?

This sickens me. It's really easy to lie in judgment of other people when you've never had to deal with job loss or illness or some other unfortunate circumstance that has sent you into bankruptcy land yourself. The people forced into bankruptcy are not what's wrong with the world - it's those kinds of collectors that are. Shame on them.
        Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

this is horrible! I hope she sues the hell out of them and the judge throws the book and then some. Disgusting...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X