So over both Clinton and Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So over both Clinton and Trump

I hate both options for president this year. I can't trust her whatsoever and he is absolutely crazy with his rhetoric - and an absolute foreign relations disaster just waiting to happen. I have been looking into other candidates and I stumbled upon Gary Johnson. He is a Libertarian and former Governor of New Mexico. I actually side on a lot of what he has to say. He is fiscally conservative but socially liberal. He just makes sense. I was wondering if anyone else knows anything about Johnson, because for now, I am voting for him.

I urge you to keep an open mind and check out both candidates' websites for his/her positions:

A third party is a vote against either candidate.

This is NOT an endorsement for anyone. Exercise your right to vote while we still have that right.
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 05-25-2016, 05:29 PM.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

If everyone who was elibible to vote actually did vote, I bet things would be a lot different.

An uneducted vote is a stupid vote. So, yes, check out the website AND track records of not only the presidential candidates, but also the Senate and House candidates and candidates running in your state and local elections. The president isn't as powerful as some think. S/he needs other elected officials cooperation to get things done. And much that effects our lives most is done locally, not at the national level.

But, also remember that the presidential election is very important because the next president will have great influence over the Supreme Court for decades to come.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

And please, lets not turn this thread into a debate about specific candidates or political viewpoints. This is a bankruptcy forum, not a political forum. There are plenty of places for political debate. There are few places for good information about bankruptcy.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X