Hi, you need help with the bankruptcy site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, you need help with the bankruptcy site

I found a friend's name on this site. How to tell a friend about it and how to remove his name from this site?
    He does not know about it, but I want to help him.

[moderator removed link]
    Last edited by justbroke; 02-02-2020, 01:23 PM. Reason: [moderator removed link]

Bankruptcies are public record. You can't remove anything from the public record unless it is of the type to be redacted. Bankruptcies, in general, are not the type of public record that you can have blocked.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

His name will remain hanging on the site?

Comment

They could inquire with the site owners to remove the information. It's still a public record and it could appear in other places at other times. I would suggest using a contact us on at that site to determine whether or not they will remove the information upon a simple request or demand.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

What was the site? I'm just curious? Was it pacer?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X