Here before and back again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here before and back again.

I read somewhere here, I think that some of the data was lost. Re-registered, Ohio Southern District, 57 month plan, (was 60, but I think since a couple of cards did a tax right off?) with 15 left. Tick-tock, LoL. My fault, I am in Chapter 13. A family event made me change jobs, but secured solid employment at age 61. A second family event put me in a situation with no time off and not FMLA eligilbe. That situation pressed me to resign, knowing I had a move on the horizon. Six months later, a 80 plus mile move changed my employment geography. After working toward employment in my field for four months, I expanded my search for another two months outside of my field. By mid year, I knew I was maybe weeks away from judgements. Here I am. Feel free to ask questions, I won't have all the right answers, but IF I help one person, it makes my day.

Welcome back to BKForum! Yes, some accounts were reset and some created between (I think) 2017-2019 may have been lost.

Originally posted by GL57months View Post
    I won't have all the right answers, but IF I help one person, it makes my day.
    That's why we stay. Hopefully we can help one person through this, or just provide a family-like environment where we can share our issues and seek advice.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X