Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola from the 904

Hello,

On March 2020 my wife and I filed our Ch13 with the Middle District of Florida (Jacksonville). Wage deduction order was granted and $1,875 started going directly to the trustee every pay period (biweekly). Everything is paid through the case: mortgage (1st and 2nd), my car, IRS, credit cards and one loan. Our confirmation hearing was held just 2 weeks ago (more than a year into the plan) and we haven't heard anything. No news is good news? I hope.

Going in the lawyer's office for the first time felt a bit like failure but in the end it will be worth it. We are just over our first year and at first it felt that the cash left for our use was not going to be enough but we have gotten the hang of it. Anyway, Year 1 - DONE, four to go.

Hanging in there,
    N
    JAX-FL

Congratulations neracode, I remember when I hit the first year milestone of my Chapter 13; it felt great. From my perspective, it is the final year which was the most difficult, the "Can I get this darn thing over with already?" mindset kicked in and the itch to be out of my bankruptcy was palpable. Then comes the next step, waiting for the bankruptcy to fall off our credit reports.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

Congrats for 1 yr down!!
      I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

gratz for your one year down. your not a failure you can rebuild!!! $$$$ happens

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X