How much traffic does this site get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much traffic does this site get?

I consider this site the very best source of BK information for the lay person. There is another forum out there that is more creditor focused. I had very poor experience there because it seems to have an anti-consumer rights agenda and perhaps even staffed by creditor bank agents. A lot of information given there is about settling, arbitration, fear mongering, despair,etc. You leave that place hopeless and mislead. At least I did until I got educated with law library books and was able to discern the BS and propaganda.

At that point I left in search of specific bk information and thats when i found this place. Here vigorous debate on different issues and (colorful?) ideas is ... tolerated. Its very much in the spirit of democracy to allow competition of ideas and arguments.

Yet this place doesn't float up in search hits on google. Perhaps other lawyer sites have blog spammed Google. Perhaps Google itself hides this site. Perhaps I suck at Google searches. Who knows. All i know is many people are suffering economically and yet very little appear to find this place.

At one point, approx. 2010-2016, this site had millions of visitors. It ebbs and flows with the number of bankruptcies.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X