Final Report and Accounting Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Report and Accounting Complete

Just checked NDC.org, and saw that the status is: Complete. Previously it was: Complete Pending FRA.
    So I checked PACER - not yet 'Closed', but the trustee did submit the FRA which I downloaded.
    All checks have cleared the bank.
    Trustee requests a final decree, etc.
    Sounds like this has to get on the docket, then we are done.

Hip Hip Hurray, closer every day!!!
    I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Very nice to hear. I don't know what it is, but we cheer the entry of the discharge, but have as much excitement with the case officially closed. Congratulations on making it through the Chapter 13.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmella View Post
        Hip Hip Hurray, closer every day!!!
        Thank you Carmella! Yes, almost there. Phew

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          Very nice to hear. I don't know what it is, but we cheer the entry of the discharge, but have as much excitement with the case officially closed. Congratulations on making it through the Chapter 13.
          JustBroke - yeah it's a big deal for sure! To me, it is the last, final event involving the Trustee. In our home title commitment, there was a Requirement G, which involved getting a court order to either sell them home, close the case, or 'abandon the property'. That requirement then was changed to: Intentionally Deleted. So, we no longer need permission from the court to sell the house. And, looks like the solar panel lease responsibility is in transition. The buyer (investor) would like to visit the home with the contractors to take measurements; sounds like they will transform the property. It will be interesting to see how it looks, and how much it sells for. We leave no later than May 20, close date is May 23. That way they can do their walk through without movers/packers and boxes everywhere.
          Funny thing... the estimated home value jumped by 18K again the other day. We don't care... we are under contract, and will close/get cash in a month. Done.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X