Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I’m newly in a Chapter 13 case and already feel this isn’t right for me. I have many questions and concerns. Would anyone be willing to talk privately so I don’t have to ask 10,000 questions and stop losing my mind? Thanks.

We are okay with you asking 100,000 questions. The questions help the entire community as they can see the answers. Some of the other forum members have likely had the same questions, and many of the answers may actually be here. Chapter 13s can be complex and there are always questions, even for those that read as much as they could.

Feel free to ask. If you Private Message (PM) one of the moderators and we think it's a general question (and answer) that will benefit the community, then we'd ask you to ask in the open forum. area. If it's really personal, we'll be happy to answer in private.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X