Overruled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overruled

Hello. I am a Pro Se Claimant within a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. I filed an Objection to Confirmation of the Plan since the origin and amount of Non Dischargeable Debt remains withheld from my knowledge. I was a Preadolescent when any Non Dischargeable Debt was incurred, though my Documents were intercepted by an Assailant whom killed my Father. Adversary Proceedings of my Assets exist within a different venue than the Bankruptcy Proceedings wherein I remain Ex Parte. My Objection to Confirmation of the Plan was Overruled and I await any discretion of the Debtors to consider my Proposition to Settle a particular Tort without Releasing and Discharging the Debtors for the Non Dischargeable Debt.

The 1st question is whether the Proposition within my Objection is also Overruled ? Then the 2nd question is after what Hearing will the Debtors accept my Proposition or Deny my Claim ?

Comment

There are way too many procedural questions, questions on avoidability of contracts that you entered into before the age of majority (did you immediately seek to avoid them), and Chapter 11s are very complex.

Remember, that if the debt is dischargeable there's no reason for a debtor to enter into any agreement whereby they waive that dischargeable debt. It makes no sense. Of course, certain debts are non-dischargeable by law. Why would someone settle an otherwise dischargeable tort?

You need an attorney. Procedure is everything and Chapter 11s are not the way to learn how to proceed Pro Se. take it from someone who almost had to do that.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X