X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certificate of service form ch 13

Where do you find the certificate of service form ch 13

Welcome to BKForum.

There is no "Chapter 13" service form. There is no special form to certify that the document has been served on the correct parties. It's really just a statement. When I did them, they were combined with the original paper (motion, objection, opposition, etc.).

For what it's worth, follow this link and it will give you instructions and an example. The examples included are more checkbox driven than just using the language. Always make sure you follow the rules and local rules on service of process.

From Florida Northern District: https://www.flnb.uscourts.gov/sites/...ms/5-inst.docx

Are you filing Chapter 13 Pro Se?
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

If you use the Florida forms as an example, please make sure you caption yours correctly for Massachusetts. A certificate of service is similar among all the US Federal courts. You just need the correct caption which indicates in which court the certificate is filed. Some file the Proof of Service at the same time as the paper. I liked to do it that way to save postage since I mailed in the majority of my filed papers.

If you need help, you can ask the Clerk of the Bankruptcy Court to procedural help on the correct way to file (and maybe even serve) the paper and to file the certificate. They won't provide legal help but will help you with getting things filed correctly.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X