Winter is Coming!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter is Coming!!!

Our temp here in the bluegrass is going from 75 degrees to 48 this week during the daytime, and from 60 to 29 at night........ AN ARTIC BLAST is coming thru......... TALK ABOUT A CHILL!!!!!!!

But I'm ready, the firewood is in, the flannels and down comforter on the bed are ready, and the "drink cabinet" is stocked for the winter........

Its beautifull here in the mountains right now with all the colors of fall....... trees turning rapidly to golden, orange and flaming red..... but all too soon it will be gone and winter will set in.

I like all the seasons, but Spring is my favorite.......everything is alive, and new....... New rebirth of everything....... new babies for all the animals, flowers, trees, etc...... Spring comes and I feel "alive" again..........

Winters here are milder than they used to be years ago..... not as much snow (though I have seen 24" of snow here). And the winters don't seem to be a harsh as they once were........

Since I'm out in it everyday, maybe I just don't notice it so much anymore......
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Yep, winter is right aorund the corner Minny. Here in Northeast Ohio, they are talking a dusting of light snow on grassy areas because the overnight temp's are going to be in the 30's. Wow, snow already. I hate winter.
    Bankruptcy History:
    Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
    Discharged - 02/16/2006
    Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

about 65-70 here in Chantilly, Virginia

Lovin' it for now, dreading the winter !

Catchmeifyoucan
      July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
      Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
      Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
      Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

About 35 when I woke up. Should be a high around 50. It's wet and rainy. A few places got snow.
        *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

Like you really want to hear....

about us down in FL, but it has been (to us) cool....65 at night & 80 right now...yes I have a long sleeve sweater on....
          Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
          Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

I'm in no rush for old man/woman winter! I the weather has been pretty nice so for up here in New England! The weather was very nice up in Maine this past weekend...
            The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

AMISLANDER,

I lived in Ga for 10 years and never had a coat on...... and you got a long sleeve sweater on in Fla???? 65 degrees in Ky is "shorts weather".....LOL

You would freeze to death up North girl.......................
              Minny

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Like you, Minny, my favorite season is spring, but being an avid photographer, I do love the vivid autumn colors! If only they weren't followed by winter....yuck!

At home in the Kansas/Missouri area it's been 60s during the day, 40-50s at night - just about perfect weather!

I've been traveling a lot for my job lately....currently am in Providence, Rhode Island. This week here its....you guessed it!....60s during the day and 40-50s at night....how ironic to be thousands of miles away with the exact same weather as home!
                I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

It's still warm here in MS--low to mid 80's during the day which is way too hot for me! It is supposed to be in the low 70's Thursday and Friday this week which is just right! Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the crispness in the air, Fall festivals, hayrides, and of course, football!!!

jane
                  Filed: 2/24/2006
                  341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
                  Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by Minnymouth View Post

I lived in Ga for 10 years and never had a coat on...... and you got a long sleeve sweater on in Fla???? 65 degrees in Ky is "shorts weather".....LOL

LMAO-Same here in MN. It get's sunny and low 50's and you see motorcycles and shorts again.

I got my down comforter and flannels out this weekend too!!

In Minnesota, It's going to be in the 30's for the overnight low.
                    Filed: 08/09/06
                    341: 09/18/06
                    Discharged: 11/22/06
                    Closed 11/30/06

Comment

Well.....In Oklahoma today~ wet, cold.....yeuck~ bad day for a birthday.... oh well......
                      We have had a really hot summer, so the cool down is a welcome here....
                      but I absolutely DISPISE WINTER!!!! I mostly grew up in Ohio....COLD~ don't miss that at all......then lived in Arizona~ LOVED IT THERE!!!!
                      I could live in the dessert for SURE!!! LOVE the heat...NOT the humidity,...but Hot is good for me...They say the whole country will have a warmer winter this year...that's okay with me!!

Comment

CAB, did you have a birthday yesterday??????

If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY A DAY LATE......................... hope it was a pleasant one afterall......
                        Minny

Comment

I just hope this winter isn't an extremely snowy one! lol
                          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Warm winter + Great Lakes = piles of snow!!

I was happy to see the forecast for our winter was mild, less $$$ for heating the house, BUTaround here in the Lake snow belt I will be glad I have an all-wheel drive van that can plow through anything less than 18 inches or so...

After a beautiful near 70's weekend, we will be looking at flurries by tomorrow night. Minny has the right idea with the flannel sheets; I even let the puppies pile up onto my feet on the coldest nights. Keeping the house at 60 degrees overnight in the winter works if I remember to set the thermostat to move temp up to 68 by morning, but if I forget to set it, BRRR, that bathroom floor and toilet seat are a rude awakening at 6 am.
                            August '05 Business failed.
                            Spring '06 Found this site, thank heavens
                            Chap 7 (no asset) filed 11/10/06; 341:1/31/07
                            disharged 2/26; closed 4/17/07

Comment

Spring is my favorite time of the year too, Minny. Winters are ok for me after the trees are bare and the grass is brown, I just hate seeing the process (other than the changing colors of the leaves). The cold weather doesn't bother me much until it gets to 30 or below. I hope we get some snow this year too, very rare here in the south.
                              When it all boils down to it, its just numbers! Your credit score, your interest rate, your bank account, and your net worth if you're fortunate enough to have one......is your happiness really defined by numbers?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X