X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedLight
    replied
    55K plus annual bonus.

NowImDownInIt: I work in the oil industry in Houston as well. It is a small world after all.

Leave a comment:

• NowImDownInIt
    replied
    I make between 50 and 80k with overtime in the Oil industry. Great for my age. Not enough to save me from irresponsibility and ch 13... Eh...

Leave a comment:

• nkthen
    replied
    Local and overseas together? Quite a bit for me.

Leave a comment:

• dragonnfly
    replied
    I dont even know what I make. Only what we make.

Leave a comment:

• FLBK7
    replied
    Originally posted by bk4sky View Post
    i went from making 40+k 3 yrs ago and now i make 21k woohoo..big money j/k
    I was making $64K 11 years ago when I lost my job due to a mega-merger. Tried self-employment in my specialty with limited success but it all fell apart after 9/11. Got a job with my local government at $33K. Talk about a change! BK inevitably followed shortly after that.

Eleven years after losing my job, I STILL make about $6K less than I did back then. And my current job is abolished as of September, so although I'm pretty sure my seniority and rank will land me in a comparable position, these are troubling and insecure times for me and my family.

This economy is the worst I've EVER experienced.

Leave a comment:

• bk4sky
    replied
    i went from making 40+k 3 yrs ago and now i make 21k woohoo..big money j/k

Leave a comment:

• kl030505
    replied
    I voted for my husband and I's current combined income. Before his new job it was several brackets lower.

Oops. I guess I should read replies before voting in the polls.

Leave a comment:

• tradewiz50
    replied
    Over 100K and under 1,000,000 per year.

Leave a comment:

• kjb1969
    replied
    Originally posted by Granny View Post
    Sorry for screwing up the poll. Guess I have been married so long that I don't think of myself as being an individual anymore, or him for that matter.
    Very Funny

Leave a comment:

• Granny
    replied
    Don't worry, I didn't take it personally. Apparently, the Buspar is working today.

Leave a comment:

• FilingOnMyOwn
    replied
    Its ok no worries, I wasn't directing that all to you, I have a feeling a few have used household or combined incomes

Leave a comment:

• Granny
    replied
    Sorry for screwing up the poll. Guess I have been married so long that I don't think of myself as being an individual anymore, or him for that matter.

Let's here the ahhhhs...we are one.

So strike one 50-75k and add one under 15K

Granny

Leave a comment:

• FilingOnMyOwn
    replied
    lol. Well, the poll is named, how much do YOU make a year.... Not how much your household makes or you and your spose or family make...

Leave a comment:

• Granny
    replied
    Oops, then my vote is wrong, I used combined income.

Leave a comment:

• FilingOnMyOwn
    replied
    Nope, per capita basis. Unless you want to use the combined income and divide it by 2 to use the average

Leave a comment:

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X