Attention mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention mods

There have been numerous times I have forgotten my password to this site. Only every other month or so I try logging on. When you request your password sent to your e-mail it never makes it. Why have that option if it doesn't work? I just now had luck logging on after the sixth try.

you can change your passcode to an easy to remember, then check the remember me box, and voila
    Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Good to see you back, NCFellow!!

Sorry you had a problem with the password notification system.

I gotta ask the obvious question,.............

Is it possible the emails might have been trashed by a SPAM filter on your email acct??

Let us know and we'll pass it along!
      Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
      Discharged - 12/2006
      Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
      Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

No

No, I checked my junk mail folder and it didn't end up there either. Weird, I requested the same thing months ago and never got it then either. I'll be sure to check the 'remember me' box when I log in to make it easier. Thanks for your replies and suggestions.

Comment

Oh, and remember, even if you check 'remember me', but later clear your internet chache or your cookies, it won't remember the password. I finally just synced all my passwords. It seems like everyday I'm having a new password for something.
          Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Originally posted by NCfellow View Post
            There have been numerous times I have forgotten my password to this site. Only every other month or so I try logging on. When you request your password sent to your e-mail it never makes it. Why have that option if it doesn't work? I just now had luck logging on after the sixth try.
            This is a real future that does work--but without knowing all the facts it's hard to troubleshoot the problem you're experiencing. Routing to your Spam/Trash bin, is the common problem. But we will look into seeing if there's software problem with the forum though.

Thx!
            The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X