Bad Luck Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Luck Pizza

Pizza must be bad luck for me. If any of you remember my recent experelience then you know why I would say that. Anyway we went out to pick up pizza tonight instead of using delivery (for previous bad experience) and my husband must have dropped his wallet on his way out without realizing it. About 30 min after we got home someone knocked on the door and had his wallet (minus his 70 dollars cash)...said they found it on the sidewalk. I checked the checking acct. Debit card hadn't been used. Credit cards hadn't been used. But I still feel uneasy. That guy had the numbers and his drivers license....what would you guys do????
    Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Just to be safe, have all new cards sent out. New numbers (just in case they wrote down any numbers and plan on using them later on)

Comment

You have to cancel them all and get new ones. That is horrible. Someone stole my purse one time when I left it in my car in my driveway. I found the contents thrown all up and down the road. It's such a huge violation of privacy and the inconvenience of getting a new driver's license, cards, etc is such a pain. I'm sorry to hear you guys have to go through that.
      Kari
      10/12/2007 Filed Chapter 711/08/2007 341 Meeting 01/07/2008 Last Day for Objections
      http://www.bankruptisnormal.com/

Comment

Just to be safe, I'd cancel and get new cards sent out.

Several years ago my husband found a wallet in a parking lot. I only opened it to find an ID so that I could look the person up in the phone book to call and return it. I was nearly irate at the accusatory tone the man took with my husband. He came to our home, snatched the wallet from my husband and quickly looked through it with a nasty look on his face. Although he said nothing was missing, his attitude was still just super bad. I said after that, "Honey, if you see a wallet in a parking lot again, just leave it there."

Anyway...that was a little of subject...But you know how the wheels in your head start turning sometimes...

So, my vote = Better safe than sorry!

Comment

Oh, one more thing...

I saw your post about the bad experience with pizze before...

You guys should choose something else for dinner! Pizza isn't working!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaM View Post
            Just to be safe, I'd cancel and get new cards sent out.

Several years ago my husband found a wallet in a parking lot. I only opened it to find an ID so that I could look the person up in the phone book to call and return it. I was nearly irate at the accusatory tone the man took with my husband. He came to our home, snatched the wallet from my husband and quickly looked through it with a nasty look on his face. Although he said nothing was missing, his attitude was still just super bad. I said after that, "Honey, if you see a wallet in a parking lot again, just leave it there."

Anyway...that was a little of subject...But you know how the wheels in your head start turning sometimes...

So, my vote = Better safe than sorry!
            That is so rude!! You'd think the guy would be grateful. I know I would be if someone returned something of mine that I lost. Some people don't have a clue.
            Kari
            10/12/2007 Filed Chapter 711/08/2007 341 Meeting 01/07/2008 Last Day for Objections
            http://www.bankruptisnormal.com/

Comment

Hopefully by now you will have cancelled everything and have new ones on the way. That just sucks! Sorry to hear your troubles, maybe you like Chinese Food? I hate it!

Best to you, Catchmeifyoucan
              July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
              Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
              Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
              Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X