Rofl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rofl

some of you guys have the funniest names...........rofl !! a few of my favorites;

AtWitsEnd,
    billybob37,
    BKcrazy,
    bkprison,
    Boscoe,
    CATCHMEIFYOUCAN,
    coma,
    desperate&broke,
    helpless,
    MomIcantFindmy,
    southerncomfort,
    stupid,
    tadbitconfused,
    woeisme,
    woohoogirl,

...and my all time favorite??.....whywhywhy!!!!

what a great forum!

Yah, the names here are always interesting & fun.

I was thinking Slow Death, for me. Then decided to come out fighting instead

Comment

Yep, we have some very creative members here. It makes the forum interesting and entertaining at times, WHICH IS WHY WE ARE THE BEST!
      Bankruptcy History:
      Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
      Discharged - 02/16/2006
      Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

"YES"

BKFORUM IS #1

I love all the different names, they all have character and probably describe each of us in our own ways and we just don't notice it.....

My name Minnymouth originated from one of my dogs....... her name is Minny and she has a BIG MOUTH (loud bark)......

Bet you all thought I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS MINNY WITH THE BIG MOUTH, HUH!!

LOL
        Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Westlane View Post
          some of you guys have the funniest names...........rofl !! a few of my favorites;

AtWitsEnd,
          billybob37,
          BKcrazy,
          bkprison,
          Boscoe,
          CATCHMEIFYOUCAN,
          coma,
          desperate&broke,
          helpless,
          MomIcantFindmy,
          southerncomfort,
          stupid,
          tadbitconfused,
          woeisme,
          woohoogirl,

...and my all time favorite??.....whywhywhy!!!!

what a great forum!
          Yeah, makes mine kinda boring huh? LOL
          Filed Ch. 7 Pro Se: 12/11/08
          341 Meeting: 1/7/09
          Trustee's Report of No Distribution: 1/9/09
          Discharged: 3/10/09

Comment

I thought mine was rather brilliant and witty, if I do say so myself! And I do!
            Chapter 13 Filed "Old Law"
            Filed: 6/2003 Confirmed: 3/2004
            Early pay off sent: 10/05/2007 - 9 months early
            11/16/2007 - Discharged!

Comment

Mine is from what...2005??? Is that how long I've been here????

OH MY GOD!

I'm not on that d%mn island anymore!!! Which could be good or bad these days...I don't know...I don't even know why I'm in Florida anymore some days...been here so long (1991) I don't know where else I'd fit in with all my weirdness...
              Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
              Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Originally posted by Minnymouth View Post
                "YES"

BKFORUM IS #1

I love all the different names, they all have character and probably describe each of us in our own ways and we just don't notice it.....

My name Minnymouth originated from one of my dogs....... her name is Minny and she has a BIG MOUTH (loud bark)......

LOL
                I thought it was Minny Mouse with a lisp.
                I used to have a life, now I have grandkids.

Comment

Our first names pluss three boys. Momicant... I love your signature. Tongue in cheek, that's what signatures are all about. if you think my signature is my belief... The true consent to rule is derived from the people, that is what i really think, at least today!
                  Last edited by robivi3; 11-29-2007, 05:25 AM.
                  "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Robivi,
                    Thank you. My sister and I use that signature a lot. I also use another one on my email. It says, "Nobody gets to see the Wizard, Not no one, not no how!!" It was a toss up which signature to use.

My Name obviously came fom my kids. "MomIcantFindmy"...I use to believe there was a pressure switch in my computer chair. Everytime I sat down someone in the other end of the house would shout "Mom I can't find my". Teenagers...........uggggggg!!
                    Filed!!04/23/2008[X] 341 5/27/2008[X]Converted to asset case 5/26/2008 [X]
                    DISCHARGE 08/12/2008[X]
                    Converted to NO Asset case 12/15/2008[X]
                    Closed 12/16/2008 [X]:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

My signature is and has been my motto since I filed.

Cash only for ever!!!!!!

I learned the hard way. I will never have another credit card again.

When I get the urge to feel the warm fuzzy feeling of plastic, I use my debit card.
                      sigpicPersevere: "To continue a course of action, in spite of difficulty, opposition or discouragement."

Chapter 13: Discharged 03/15/2010. Closed 05/19/2010::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

$$only4ever,

Its hard to believe you are half-way thru your chapter 13 - YOU GO GIRL/GUY......

it's downhill the rest of the way................ HANG IN THERE

THE BEST IS YET TO COME..................
                        Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Thanks Minny. I hope the next 30 months go fast.
                          sigpicPersevere: "To continue a course of action, in spite of difficulty, opposition or discouragement."

Chapter 13: Discharged 03/15/2010. Closed 05/19/2010::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

I did the same thing, made sure my name was super interesting!

Filed 10/20/08
                            Discharged 1/27/09

Comment

...sorry all, i wasnt thinking very well the day i joined and i just put down the first thing that POPPED into my head!

Hence the name Westlane!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X