Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxiety

Ughhh.....I am having SO much anxiety today about stupid stuff. I "set up" a couple of people I know .... and for some reason I think I did the wrong thing. Both are very nice people but I just don't have a good feeling about it.

I also need to do my TAXES! That always causes anxiety. I probably won't owe, but I don't keep the best records and just really pray I don't ever get audited.

Lets see, what else? I'm overloaded at work (I do love my job) but still, its a lot of work.

I've gained about 20 lbs in the last 6 months from eating like crap. (had McDonalds tonight) and now I feel horrible.

I had to buy a new computer. Our home comp. was pretty old anyway, but my husband left the CD player open and I kicked it and broke it.

This is all stupid stuff to be anxious about. I have a nice roof over my head, money in the bank, food to eat (obviously plenty of food).....but UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

Well, thanks for listening to my rant. I feel a little better now.
    Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Is today going any better?
    Filed Ch 7 2/21/08
    Discharged 6/5/08!!!!

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."~ Roger Caras

Comment

I get that way sometimes too. I hate that feeling of everthing making me anxious. I usually have to sit down and try and figure out what the one stressor that is really truely causing all of this is. Usually, it is one thing that is bothering me and that underlying stressor is causing me to let everything else get to me as well. Usually, once I identify the underlying stressor I can formulate a plan to address it. For me I don't even actually have to address it for that to help. Just having identified the problem and having a plan in place is enough to diffuse alot of the pressure.
      Filed: 10/26/2006
      Discharged: 03/05/2007
      Closed: 5/19/2008 - Asset case due to balance transfer and income tax refund

Comment

When I owned my little business and had Windows Blue Screen (98) and AOL I was forced to join "keyboard beaters anonymous", KBA for short. I am in excess of 60 months free from beating my keyboard. I assume you kicked yours by accident but I just felt the need to confess again.
        "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

I have days like this. First of the week was bad for me, anxiety about killed me. Kept worry about making a mistake on BK, matter of fact I posted as such. Hope today is better for you. I know I did better as the week went on.
          Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

Why didn't you just buy a new CD player? They are easy enough to put in. Otherwise, the bad food, you can quit, usually people start eating lighter in summer any way. You can keep better records, I think Taxes can be gotten through, and if you love your job, maybe you just need a break? like a mini 4 day vacation or something? I think you can do something about all of those problems. In Perspective, its better to have those kind of problems than an incurable disease, or maybe a car accident... Take it easy.
            Not all those who wander are lost....

--J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

I have Windows Vista and I feel that very soon I will be a member of KBA I had to get a new computer for some online classes I am taking for my teaching license. I have been a Mac user for the past three years--now I remember why.
              Anyway, I feel your frustration. I hate my job. Actually, I love my job but our new principal is a beast. Nothing against people w/out kids, but please don't judge your employees when they have to take a day off to take their child to the ER for an asthma attack. Oh well! Xanax anyone?
              Filed Chap. 7 - 9/21/2007
              341- 10/29/2007

Comment

Today was MUCH better......well actually today was about the same as yesterday but I was much better

Sometimes I just get to where such weird things stress me out.

I didn't get just a new CD player because the computer was bought in 2001 and we needed more memory anyway also and welve been fighting a never ending worm virus for the last 6 months..tried multiple remedies ....So breaking the cd burner kind of sealed its fate.

The thing is, I know the anxiety was silly. But that's the thing about anxiety....sometimes its just about one thing or even just about the anxiety itself.

I also ate better today...not perfect but better.

So now I'm going to watch a great movie and relax. Thanks everyone for the support.

Comment

better week

still didnt do my taxes!

Comment

We already got our returns, doesn't matter though, trustee took both State and Federal, and he wants our stimulus money as well. We planned on using the stimulus to do a little work on the house.
                    Filed Ch 7: 12/27/07
                    341: 2/6/08
                    Discharged: 4/11/08
                    Finally closing: ???

Comment

My last few days have been anxiety ridden. I keep thinking that I have to get the paperwork done for the lawyer, have to get my taxes done, have to package and mail some items, have some work to do for my job, have to list some stuff on eBay 'cause I need money. My mind bounces around so much at times like this and I don't get anything done!

I have managed to package one item so far today. I worked a graveyard last night and feel like I've been run over by a truck. But I have four more to do and still want to list some. Have promised myself that I will finish my taxes, which are mostly done, tomorrow night and do the attorney paperwork this weekend. But I don't believe me. I can't be trusted.

Is there some trick on getting yourself to focus on just one task at a time? I'll sure be glad when I get my taxes and BK paperwork out of the way. You'd think that would be incentive enough.

ep
                      California Bankruptcy Central

Comment

BK paperwork takes a while. I'm still getting the money together. I gave her 6 months of paystubs, and now I will need to give her more. The way I see it. once you file all action is stopped. I was extrememly anxious about getting sued. I was told not to worry.

I guess, to answer instead of give "my opinion," I would say make a bunch of stacks. Cool out. Have some herbal tea and a bath. Ooops. Well, make the stacks. The law works very slowly. I actually think that Accuracy is more important than speed. Doing things like overlooking and forgetting things is worse than moving like a snail.
                        Not all those who wander are lost....

--J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

Runnin on empty,
                          Did you know they were going to take your tax money...we had our 341 on 3-27 and he didn't mention it. Plus my attorney included it in the petition under the circumstance that we might get $8000 back. In the mean time, we have filed an extension. What is the likelihood they will take our taxes...(we still owe $4000 for property taxes)
                          blush2:

Comment

still haven't done my taxes...........

Comment

STRESS, ANXIETY call it what you will .. I actually lose weight being all stressed out, not that Im heavy to begin with but not a skinny thing either. When I'm really angry about something I cut my hair! I tend to keep my hair short anyways! But even shorter when I'm really mad about something and don't put me behind the wheel when I'm angry I can be a very aggressive driver (I have calmed down quiet a bit the past several years though!). When I was filing BK, I still went gambling, having to owe the lawyer $2000 spread out by several months, totally stressed me, I wanted the money now to file and be done with it (I got lucky).

Catchmeifyoucan
                              July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
                              Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
                              Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
                              Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X