Bailout of Mortgage Companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bailout of Mortgage Companies

Call it sour grapes or whatever but no one from the goverment offered to bail me out when my business had financial troubles............and mine wasn't due to being able to qualify for more than I could pay.

Just sayin...............

I'm with you!! DH and my business didn't survive. Now my sis-in-law and her dh business is failing. No one came running to save either of us!

Now I just wonder how high our taxes are going to fly because of all the bailouts!
    May 5, 2008 - Filed Ch7
    June 13, 2008 - 341 Meeting
    August 12, 2008 - Last day for objections... August 18, 2008 - Discharged!
    August 26, 2008 - CASE CLOSED!

Comment

I said what you have in another thread. I think the 'shake out' should come by the fall of their own weight. I think there is more to this and Gov is protecting a lot of skum. Remember, when government bails anyone out like even food stamps, WE are government it is our money. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Then there are those of us who had nothing to do with subprime loans at all and still get stuck eventually paying for all the foreclosures, BKs, bailouts, etc. Someone has to cover all that damage...just as we all pay for shoplifting, employee theft, insurance, government, welfare and other fraud. Prices and taxes will continue to rise.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Originally posted by Flamingo View Post
          Then there are those of us who had nothing to do with subprime loans at all and still get stuck eventually paying for all the foreclosures, BKs, bailouts, etc. Someone has to cover all that damage...just as we all pay for shoplifting, employee theft, insurance, government, welfare and other fraud. Prices and taxes will continue to rise.
          That's a fact. WE THE PEOPLE...... The crooks get their parachute package and retire laughing all the way to the bank.
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by possumfat View Post
            Call it sour grapes or whatever but no one from the goverment offered to bail me out when my business had financial troubles............and mine wasn't due to being able to qualify for more than I could pay.

Just sayin...............
            I hear that!

And I remember Bush saying, when the foreclosure crisis first started heating up, that there would be "no government bailout, other than "consumer budget education."

Funny how it's all different now.

I realize it's all more complicated than that...and yet, it's not.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X