top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Wednesday and I just tried to clean my keyboard with insecticide...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Wednesday and I just tried to clean my keyboard with insecticide...

Just a FYI....

When you decide to clean your computer keyboard, because a key is sticking, please remember to actually look at that container you're grabbing out of where ever you keep your keyboard spray...watch out for the spray elves...they move things around...and if you're not looking, you'll end up like me...

...Spraying the keyboard with insecticide blowing in the dampness instead of the cold stuff that blows out the dust...

Funniest thing I've done yet....the bottles both have those long skinny plastic tubes sticking out & I was in a hurry....

Well, at least I won't have bugs in the keyboard.
    Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
    Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

LOL...too funny

Comment

I just cleaned my KB and found an old watermelon pit in it from summer. Sad the things we do when we get old, LOL.

Comment

Thats hysterical!!!!! (hope your keyboards alright)

I used bug spray for a week thinking it was hairspray!

I had put bug spray in a travel container for the boys for camp over the summer but then I also had a bottle that I had put hairspray in for those really humid days to carry in my purse. Never labeled them... why would I? Who would confuse the two?

Well, to make a long story short, the bugs left me alone but darn my hair felt disgusting for those days. I could not figure out what was going on.Thought maybe I was going through one of those 'hair' changing periods of my life. I can guarantee though it wont happen again!
        5/29 Filed 7~ 341-on 6/24
        8/27-DISCHARGED
        11/2 - CLOSED
        EQ-604 EX-605 TU-560 ~4.5 months after discharge

Comment

My story isn't as bad, but I was using "body wash" as shampoo for a bit. I was traveling and didn't really read that nifty "shampoo bottle" that sat on the Hotel sink.

After a couple of days of really unmanageable hair, I actually read the container... yeah... body wash.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by momof5 View Post
            Thats hysterical!!!!! (hope your keyboards alright)

I used bug spray for a week thinking it was hairspray!

I had put bug spray in a travel container for the boys for camp over the summer but then I also had a bottle that I had put hairspray in for those really humid days to carry in my purse. Never labeled them... why would I? Who would confuse the two?

Well, to make a long story short, the bugs left me alone but darn my hair felt disgusting for those days. I could not figure out what was going on.Thought maybe I was going through one of those 'hair' changing periods of my life. I can guarantee though it wont happen again!
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Well..... Years ago we had a helper come to the house to clean for us and help us get organized... yeah, right!

Anyway, unbeknowst to us, she put vinegar in the coffee maker to clean it and forgot about it, also the reservoir we used to refill the coffee maker. But didn't tell us. So we spent two or three days wondering why the coffee kept tasting like $$$$$ and my milk kept curdling in it. Yuk and Phooey.

When we asked, the LIGHTS DAWNED: "Oh! I forgot!"
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                My story isn't as bad, but I was using "body wash" as shampoo for a bit. I was traveling and didn't really read that nifty "shampoo bottle" that sat on the Hotel sink.

After a couple of days of really unmanageable hair, I actually read the container... yeah... body wash.
                Just wait till you use datil peppers in your salad thinking it is sweet peppers. HOT going in, and HOT going out.
                If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I am recently hand raising an orphaned baby diamond dove. It might be going on 5 weeks old now.

It is so attached to me. It snuggles next to my mouse. If I move the bird, it will clamor onto the keyboard and start pecking the keys. I try to shoo it off by putting back on it's 'playpen' thing which is only about 14" away. But it'll jump off to get right next to me again.

I made the mistake of leaving my cell phone on the counter next to the keyboard. I came back and found a nice wet bird poop penetrating the keys on my cell phone....lol.

I'm just waiting for the poopies to get into the keyboard. It's just a matter of time.

Ah..mischievious children!

Comment

Hee, hee!
                    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X