No announcement yet.

What are ya'll doin'........RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sitting here building an eCommerce site for a friend.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

6:45 am -- Just got home from a 12 hour shift of standing all night. Trying to unwind before making the shopping list for my wonderful husband. Off to bed soon. Am very thankful that I have a job and have insurance. Praying for those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by truckerswife View Post
        6:45 am -- Just got home from a 12 hour shift of standing all night. Trying to unwind before making the shopping list for my wonderful husband. Off to bed soon. Am very thankful that I have a job and have insurance. Praying for those that don't.

Just to add my 2 cents, for those that don't hang in there. I've been there too and this will pass.

As JFK said these crisis situations can also be opportunities. Myself and many others I know were actually better off in the long run because of this current situation. I know it certainly doesn't look that way though.

Best of luck.
        The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X