No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came across regular unleaded for $3.95 last week...this was by far the cheapest I've come across. The average price is around $4.05 for regular unleaded.
    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

We can find $4.17 if we are headed into town but out here it averages about $4.33
      Filed!!04/23/2008[X] 341 5/27/2008[X]Converted to asset case 5/26/2008 [X]
      DISCHARGE 08/12/2008[X]
      Converted to NO Asset case 12/15/2008[X]
      Closed 12/16/2008 [X]:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Prices here have been hovering between $4.12 at the place closest to us, to $4.00 at the place closet to my work. The two cash onlys have been $4.03 and $4.05 with the Citgo across the street at $4.09. Diesel has been between $4.75 and $4.95. That was last week. I expect prices will be different when I go into work later today.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Shhhh... when is the end of the world !?

Comment

I suspect before years end....
            The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

I went to the first post on this thread. Oh how I wish I could still get gas in the $2.00 range......
              Filed!!04/23/2008[X] 341 5/27/2008[X]Converted to asset case 5/26/2008 [X]
              DISCHARGE 08/12/2008[X]
              Converted to NO Asset case 12/15/2008[X]
              Closed 12/16/2008 [X]:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                I thought it was going to be 12/12/2012???
                Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Amislander that isn't right , besides in the Mayan calander that is only the end of this age and the next age begins after it.

Okay I have a story though.

I stopped at the gas station near my home. Sign said 4.079 / gallon. I started pumping and noticed that the pump was saying 3.079. So I was already filling it up no problem. One of the attendants came out and I said you know your pumps not right. We talked a moment. I went in and paid the full 4.079 / gallon. It was only fair.
                  May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                  July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                  September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by AMISLANDER View Post
                    I thought it was going to be 12/12/2012???
                    Not sure I was only kidding...

Comment

Originally posted by BKOnce View Post

Originally posted by HRx View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BKOnce View Post
                        I thought it was 'In the Year 2525...'.....

Comment

After about a week of staying the same, our gas prices have jumped. The place closest to home is still $4.12, and the cash onlys are still around $4.05 and $4.07. I failed to notice the Citgo across the street. However, the shocker was the place closest to my work. They are now at $4.11, 11 cents up from just a couple of days ago. And so it goes......

Comment

MARACAIBO, July 13 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said on Sunday oil prices could hit $300 per barrel if U.S. oil company Exxon Mobil again freezes Venezuelan assets in a dispute over a nationalized oil project.

Exxon (XOM.N: Quote, Profile, Research) won court orders freezing $12 billion in assets held by Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA after the OPEC nation took over a multi-billion dollar oil project, heightening tensions with the United States and helping to raise oil prices.

A London court later overturned Exxon's temporary asset freeze, but Chavez said the company could seek further action against Venezuela.

"If they freeze us there will be no more oil for the United States, and the price will go to $300," Chavez said during a televised meeting with Caribbean and Central American leaders as part of an energy cooperation scheme called Petrocaribe.

Chavez also said oil prices were being influenced by a "speculative bubble", the collapse of which could send prices as low as $70 per barrel.

This contrasted with his Saturday statements that geopolitical tensions, particularly the threat of an invasion against Iran, could push oil prices to $200 per barrel.

"Years ago I said oil was going to go to $100 per barrel, now it looks like it is headed toward $200," he said. (Reporting by Manuel Hernandez, writing by Brian Ellsworth; Editing by Toni Reinhold)

Comment

We can try Biodiesel as alternative fuel. A good answer to rising gas prices.

BUT, too much usage will increase the food prices.

Then, we can try hydrogen as alternative fuel. New technology not proven.

Then there is water as fuel. Too much scams surrounding it.

Well, looks like we are stuck with fossils...
                              [deleted link spam]

Comment

I'm listening to the Neal Boortz radio talk show this morning. He is in London today, and reported the unleaded gas there is $10.00 a gallon. A caller asked if that was a US gallon, or Imperial gallon. Neal didn't know, but was converting litres to gallons. Londoners also have to pay fees to be able to drive on the roads, and have to rent their parking places. This is inside London; we don't know about the countryside.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X