No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've posted this link a couple of times, and I'm putting it here again for convenience. Just enter your zip code in the site below, and it tells you which gas stations have the cheapest prices (and the highest) on gas in your zip code area. It's updated every evening.

Last edited by AngelinaCat; 08-14-2008, 08:37 AM.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Here's another gas price site - this one lists more private stations including those that do not accept credit cards (like ARCO in my area), and relies on real-time motorists as spotters, instead of daily credit card data.

http://www.gasbuddy.com/
      “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

US Won't Build Refineries - Looks To Vietnam!

U.S. firm eyes big oil refinery in S Vietnam

The Pacific Development Group based in the United States wants to build an oil refinery capable of annually processing 10 million tons of crude oil in Vietnam's southern Ca Mau province, according to local newspaper Vietnam Investment Review on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by BankruptPinoy View Post
          Did you just make this headline up? I see nothing in the article that says anything of the sort. So Vietnam is finally getting some refineries to process their oil and a US company is one of the investors. Big shrug?

Despite being Southeast Asia's third largest crude oil exporter, Vietnam still relies entirely on petroleum product imports as it lacks its own refineries
          “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by WhatMoney View Post
            Did you just make this headline up? I see nothing in the article that says anything of the sort. So Vietnam is finally getting some refineries to process their oil and a US company is one of the investors. Big shrug?
            at least someone is...why should we when we can just buy it from everyone else? I mean it would only be our own money and jobs for Americans.
            (Signature removed by Moderator)

Comment

Exactly, why not promote more job growth for Americans? Good point Angie.
              Hi, I'm new here.

(Link Removed By Moderator)

Comment

Friday night, at one station in Sarasota, usually the CHEAPEST station, The Dodge, raised regular from $3.87 to $4.87 OVER NIGHT in relation to hurricane Ike hitting Texas. They got called on it, along with a number of other stations in our area & state.....could get fined up to $25K on that. Totally disgusting.
                Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Well here in NC in the wake of IKE numberous stores are being investigated for price gouging. Several counties, including the one I live in have already had stores approached by the NC AG. They are even subpoenaing documents from transport companies and wholesalers. There may be some serious charges (or not ) we'll see.
                  May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                  July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                  September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

The cheapest I've come accross for regular unleaded has been $3.42 at Hess.
                    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

The cheapest gas closest to my house is 3.54/gal. The highest is 4.69/gal. And this is for regular.

Comment

I paid $3.79 today in South Florida. Maybe I could have gotten it a bit cheaper but it was one of those days where I had to drive a lot for work and time was precious.
                        BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

Originally posted by angie1313 View Post
                          at least someone is...why should we when we can just buy it from everyone else? I mean it would only be our own money and jobs for Americans.
                          What's with the promotion in your signature line???

Comment

Gas prices have fallen below $3.00 in some markets...
                            The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

I bought supra unleaded for $3.08 last night.

Comment

Rick Case Honda today (Davie Florida). 3.29 for regular
                                "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X