Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustChillin
    The highest gas got in NM was $3.09 a gallon. Yesterday we started seeing the prices here going down. It was 2.99 a gallon Friday, yesterday $2.74 a gallon. We spiked really quick and we are going down just as quick. I don't expect to see gas prices below $2.00 anymore.

Which I find absolutely crazy and ridiculous. There is absolutely NO REASON, whatsoever, that in less than 6 months, we should have to pay $1.25 MORE a gallon for gas.... it's ludicrous!
    BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

I just filled up (Barely) at $2.79 a gallon. Premium is $3.19 and luckily this is my "Sipper" 96 pontiac grand am, but I think that if I can, I may scrape up $100-$200 for a bicycle and ride to work..I really should have been doing that, as it's only 2.5 miles...

I'm glad I'll be getting rid of the gas hog, but I'll miss the feeling of power not having 4WD

Comment

GA has temporarily stopped charging tax on gas... Saw $2.69/gallon this morning on the way in to work. (I never thought I'd be HAPPY to see $2.69! #%&@#!) The bicycle is a great idea-good excercise & save some $$. Wouldn't work for me, 13 miles each way & have to take my 3 year old to DH as I'm heading in to work. (She is able to be with his while he is on his part time job, no day care bill. Yeah!)
        Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Cheapest I've seen locally was $2.87
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

$2.53 here in GA, and that was couple of days ago. It helped that GA temporarily removed the gas tax & is enforcing fines for stations that keep the savings for their own pockets.
            Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

filled up the tank for $2.85 today...........this is the lowest price i've been able to find.
              The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

We're back up to $2.69... Fear of what Rita might do to the pipelines I guess. Also, most school systems are closed Mon-Tue due to a 'potential fuel shortage'.

Comment

For those of us that must file under the new law I hope the IRS tables get reasonably adjusted for these increases.

Comment

I bought a bike earlier this year to commute to work (8miles each way) and it's great. It's already cooling down and getting windy though but I'm riding as much as possible to avoid going over my fuel budget.

Comment

Back up to $2.72 today. Ick
                      BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

I believe in the market economy even with gas & oil and hope that these high prices give more incentives for industryto work on alternative sources that make sense and also allow more research and recovery of oil here at home instead of the middle east and china dragging us down as always.

Comment

OK, here's the new joke..

Went into a station for fuel, I laid a $5 on the counter and told the cashier I'd like $5 in gas. Cashier farted and gave me a receipt...Ick!

Comment

Originally posted by Genenco
                            OK, here's the new joke..

Went into a station for fuel, I laid a $5 on the counter and told the cashier I'd like $5 in gas. Cashier farted and gave me a receipt...Ick!

very funny!!!

Comment

Welp I paid $2.75 pg yesterday.........:-)

Comment

We're at $2.99 & holding steady. I think even the gas stations don't want to go to $3.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X