No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoah gas prices have increased again! And depending upon the zip code you reside in, prices may be slightly higher and or lower. I've been noticing an average price of $2.39 pg for 87 octane fuel where I live and work. The trend that I've noticed is, prices increase on Fridays, and drop on Mondays and Tuesdays...
    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

howdy, 2.81 for premium here, 2.67 for regular, yeah, it jumped. Florida is the first place to get hosed, ALWAYS.
      "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

We paid $2.60 other day for mid grade. The 89 octane.

That's up from close to $2.10 a while back.

On the rise again!
        Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
        Discharged - 12/2006
        Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
        Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

I've paid $2.60 and its not even april yet. I would not doubt seeing $4.00 this summer.

Comment

I guess I'm gonna also keep my little Corsica.
            "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

What is up with Gas????

It's 2.99 on Longboat Key for regular...2.79 on Anna Maria...what's up? I'm guessing it's spring break for Florida???

Last week it was 2.39....now wonder we're down to one car...I can't believe this?
              Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
              Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

YEP, I-75 IN KY IS $2.89 - SPRING BREAK PRICES!!!

Boy am I glad I only drive 1 mile to work and 1 mile back..... rest of the time it can stay PARKED.....

Weather changes I will drag out my bike!!!
                Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Right on...

Originally posted by Minnymouth
                  YEP, I-75 IN KY IS $2.89 - SPRING BREAK PRICES!!!

Boy am I glad I only drive 1 mile to work and 1 mile back..... rest of the time it can stay PARKED.....

Weather changes I will drag out my bike!!!

I think that's our next purchase: buying bikes! It's only 9 miles from my house to my job & there's bike paths....plus it's good exercise.
                  Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                  Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

That bike will help "take off the cake" we were talking about on another thread...................

Minny

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Quite frankly, I'm surprised that all the tremendous increases in fuel costs hasnt created a public "uproar" yet.
                      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

They keep taking it up and down, up and down, so nobody will notice that it is REALLY GRADUALLY going up and not coming back down where it once was months ago.

Called "the gradual changeover"!!!!

When it does come down, people think its a DEAL.........

Minny
                        Minny

Comment

As long as oil is traded as a commodity on the open markets, it will be subject to speculation and artificially based price increases. This same thing thats happening now is what happened during the first gulf war. But our oil doesn't come from iraq, or kuwait, or iran, or at least very little of it. And it disgusts me all the unnecessary gas hogs on the road. I would be supportive of an increased gas tax per gallon of gasoline, and an equal decrease in income and or sales taxes. This would actually motivate people to use less energy and bring prices down, bringing down the trade deficit in the process.

Comment

I'd like to see more attention focused on rampent and unjustifiable increases in fuel prices throughout all the high income nations. The sky rocketing cost of fuel has increased more percentage wise (proportionably) than real estate.

Comment

Next time we vote for a president make sure all of his assets are not in oil.

Comment

It's like a yo-yo here.

One day $2.60, then the next time we need a fill-up, it's down to $2.48/gal. A few days later, back up. Only it's $2.69 this time. Then back down to $2.50. Up. Down. Up. Down.

I agree with Minny. They take it up, then back down, but not as low as before. Hoping we won't notice the price is inching up a bit at a time.
                                Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                                Discharged - 12/2006
                                Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
                                Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X