No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 20 plus years worldwide demand will increase over 130 million barrels per day up from 93 million today.

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
    Fossil fuels are the past....we should be leading the way for the energy generation of the future!!!

Comment

We are at ab out 3.50/gallon but i live in a resort/tourism town so they gouge us big time!

Comment

I put a little money into BP. I honestly think we are completely hooked on Oil.

Comment

[QUOTE=banca rotta;538995]Michele Bachmann Promises 2 Dollar A Gallon Gasoline When She Is President!

Well she's either going to nuke the middle east, cause a global depression (which is coming with or without her) or somehow use sea water to produce gas instead of oil.

These people just don't stop with this nonsense!

This lady is off her rocker for sure.......WOW!!

Comment

Bachman is literally insane.

By the way about $3.20 my way.

Comment

I am still amazed at how high gas prices have stayed. I so many people just puting $10 in their tanks, and that doesn't do much anymore.
              Last edited by GoingDown; 12-31-2011, 02:34 PM.
              The world's simplest C & D Letter:
              "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
              Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

The cheapest price in my zip code has been $3.61 for regular unleaded. The idea that $3.61 per gallon is "cheap" is simply absurd.
                The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

It's 4.15 a gallon here at the Chevron. It went up 12 cents a gallon over Mother's day weekend. However, Both Washington state and Oregon have high gas taxes. When I was growing up in So Cal. they had gas wars and it was 28 cents a gallon and they even checked the oil and washed the windows. Plus they gave blue or green stamps and sometimes laundry soap. In Oregon you can't pump your own gas.

Comment

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
                    In Oregon you can't pump your own gas.
                    Nor NJ. We even have T shirts about it.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

$3.53 is the cheapest I've gotten in locale. It's still obscene to even consider $3.53 per gallon as being cheap!
                      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Prices currently range from $3.71 - $3.85 for regular unleaded.

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                          That is about what it is here in NE Florida, though premium is hovering around $3.99. Diesel--we have two diesel cars--is ranging between $3.85 at MurphyUSA to $4.10 at the Kangaroo just over the county line from us.
                          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                            Yep that's about what it is here in our area

Comment

Cheapest price locally 3.55. But in the neighboring county, 4.09.
                              ACK.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

I used to keep tabs on three different stations as I drove to my job on the main east-west highway through town, and prices varied as much as 5-8 cents among them. Then I found that if I turned left and went south a couple of blocks then turned onto the other main east-west highway, prices could--but not always--be as much as ten cents cheaper than the stations on the first highway. I think that is because the first road is the main road through town and the trucks use it.
                                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X