No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I paid about $3.73 last time I fuelled up. I try to buy when I'm on the Missouri side since Kansas placed an extra tax on it that usually raises the price.

Comment

The cheapest I can find for regular unleaded is $3.63 which is still pathetic! Big Oil and Wallstreet will keep prices high until the end of time.
      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

We are a dime away from $4/gal here in northern WV.
        Filed July 2009. Discharged 08/08/2014. Awaiting closing. We made it !!!! Woo-hoo!

Comment

central florida ...so odd us, they can change the prices as many times as they want daily. so if you are driving down the street and you decide to wait until you head bck to get your gas it can go up 20 cents a gallon. that wasn't allowed in nj.

it's approx 3.79 at the cheapest stations for regular, at least that was better than the 3.99 it was last week.
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I got gas this week for $3.49 per gallon (regular unleaded), it almost felt like I was getting a bargain!
            The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Here in Washington state, it went up 25 cents in one week to about 4 bucks a gallon.

Comment

Same here, it's about $3.80 now.

Comment

Spotted regular at $3.24 today in Tampa. a positive surprise..
                  Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
                  FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
                  FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

The average price is now $3.45 in my zip code.

Comment

Paid 4.09 today here in South Dakota. It has risen 40 cents in 2 days. WOW!!!

Comment

$2.99/gal, but $2.19 at Kroger with points off

I use the Kroger (Fry's Grocery here in AZ) gas points-10cents off a gallon for every $100 in groceries and 10cents off a gallon for every two prescriptions. Since I have several chronic illnesses, that's a lot of meds. Last fill up, we paid $2.19/gallon after the points(80 cents off a gallon). I also have a Kroger i-wireless phone where I get 20 free minutes every $100 spent or every two prescriptions. The fee is $5/month. I don't do a whole lotta talking on it, I primary use it as my wireless email checker at home, and texting to my kids. Inbound texts are free. Kroger lets you use the same program for both the gas and the phone. I have 600+ minutes built up, which I can carry over, month to month.

So, cheap gas and a $5/month Smartphone plan with free minutes and texts. I can't complain.
                        Last edited by sbatman; 05-18-2013, 10:40 AM. Reason: for grammar

Comment

Its 4 bucks a gallon here in Washington state but we have no state income tax. However, we do have a 8.0% sales tax.

Comment

Eastern Ohio is $3.80 and rising. Something about a Midwest refinery problems. Brace yourselves for the Memorial Day weekend. They always find a reason to jack it up on the holidays.

Wife is in travels in Miami and it is $3.43. Go figure.
                            Filed July 2009. Discharged 08/08/2014. Awaiting closing. We made it !!!! Woo-hoo!

Comment

Regular unleaded is around $3.90 at our local Arco station here in Oregon. I imagine that it will move up past $4 once the holiday weekend hits.

Comment

We still most of you'll beat in MA, the average price is $3.49 for regular unleaded in the Boston Metro area.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X