Holy cow... I'm pregnant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy cow... I'm pregnant.

I'll be 42 in September. I thought I was too old for this... kinda like playing with matches in a rainstorm, no way this could happen. Still in shock.

Congratulations!

Its a shocker now, but wait untl that little bundle of joy is cooing in your arms and looking up at you with those ever adoring eyes, you will wonder how you ever lived without him/her.

I am your age as well, I can understand the shock, but when the baby arrives it will be a huge blessing in your life.

Eat well and take care of yourself and stay active.

Comment

Wow... congratulations.
      BKForum Blog: The Journey

sigpic

Comment

Awwwww congratulations!
        12/05/08 - filed pro se
        01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
        04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
        6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by filingin08 View Post
          I'll be 42 in September. I thought I was too old for this... kinda like playing with matches in a rainstorm, no way this could happen. Still in shock.
          What if you have octuplets?
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Congrats!!!! That is wonderful news. I, too, am 42 and we want to add another little blessing to our family. We have two young girls (4 and 17 months) and would like to try for a boy -- Good luck to you and God Bless.

Comment

What wonderful news!!! Congratulations!!!!!
              Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirates life for me
              Discharged 9/1/04

Comment

Congrats
                May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Congratulations!

What a nice surprise!
                  Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
                  Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

That's wonderful. I had my kids very early. I was married in high school (still happily married) My kids are 16 and 9. Sometimes, I think I would like another one but my husband said absolutely not..lol

Congratulations!
                    "Don't let your wants overload your a**"
                    (author unknown)

Comment

Congratulations! The first time your baby will hold your hand is one of the most wonderful feelings on earth.
                      [link deleted by moderator]

Comment

Congratulations and best wishes for a troublefree pregnancy and a healthy and happy new bundle of joy!
                        BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

Congrats! I'm 31 and after 10 years of trying still no luck. I am happy for anyone who is blessed with being able to produce another life. I don't think anything you can accomplish could be more meaningful.

Comment

I will be 42 this fall. I would probably die of shock if I found out I were pregnant. My 6 yr old has almost done me in. I won't let my husband anywhere near me without, umm, you know, something to prevent pregnancy.
                            With that said, after I got over the shock, I would welcome it for what I believe it to be--- an unexpected gift from God.

Congrats, hope all goes well.
                            Chapter 13 filed -8/12/04
                            Plan approved- 7/11/05
                            Date discharged--10-12-2007
                            Date closed- 12/6/2007:yes2::yes2:

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X