top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will The Stimulus Package Generate a Check to Us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the only people that will get a check are those that can buy a house between now and December 1st, a nice $8,000 check

Now, if I can only buy something worth buying. It may be a buyers market, the only problem is, most of the houses on the market are garbage; not worth buying.

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
      About the only people that will get a check are those that can buy a house between now and December 1st, a nice $8,000 check

Now, if I can only buy something worth buying. It may be a buyers market, the only problem is, most of the houses on the market are garbage; not worth buying.
      Isn't that for first time buyers? I have an owner financed does that work?
      Chapter 7 07/30/2008
      341 09/17/2008
      Discharge 11/21/2008

Comment

Originally posted by spearmint View Post
        So people who do not work get $250! Those who do get $16 per paycheck! Something wrong here!
        Look !! If people are collecting SSI then to me they can't work, I happen to have a family member who is blind and has a heart problem and can't work, but does get S.S. and only gets $ 879.00 a month and NO Food Stamps.. Be lucky you got a job !! Can you live off that a month ?
        Filed on 7-17-09
        waiting for 341
        341 meeting 8-21-09
        discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X