The Divinci Code vs Angels and Demons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Divinci Code vs Angels and Demons

Could someone please tell me what these two movies are about?

Didn't see the movies, but both books were good.

Google the titles and you will get a synopsis of the stories.

btw, I think there is a movie thread here.

Comment

IMDB is your friend. They are from the same writer and some call "Angels and Demons" a pre-quel, but it isn't a pre-quel by any standard. The book was already written and is more akin to the Star Wars Episode I-III being filmed year after Episodes IV-VI were filmed and shown.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

The books were way better than a movie could ever be. I liked Angels and Demons better. I just couldn't see Tom Hanks as Professor Langdon. No what I imagined him to be...
        Filed Chapter 13 05/23/08
        Converted to Chapter 7 Jan 2012
        Discharged April 2012

Comment

Oh, so true, LOL. Harrison Ford would have been perfect.

Comment

Harrison Ford, Sean Connory, and (guy who plays crockidile dundee), cannot be beaten in my eye. (I am bad at names, but I know what I like).
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

And i know i can't spell.
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

They were the best actors ever HUB.

Comment

The DaVinci Code is a consipiracy movie based upon debunked records showing a genealogical line descending from Jesus Christ to modern day. The proposition is that he was married to Mary and they had a daughter, and that Mary and the daughter escaped from Jerusalem and settled in the area of Southern France. The Knights Templar were the guardians of this knowledge in the story.

Angels and Demons have no idea never read the book or watched the movie.
                  May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                  July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                  September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Angels and Demons is suppose to be better than the DaVinci Code. I am looking forward to seeing it.

The books are pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                      Harrison Ford, Sean Connory, and (guy who plays crockidile dundee), cannot be beaten in my eye. (I am bad at names, but I know what I like).
                      Paul Hogan played Crocodile Dundee!!!
                      Filed (Pro Se) - 06/23/2009.
                      341 meeting - 08/05/2009.
                      Last day for objections - 10/05/2009.
                      Discharged - 10/06/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X