GM Moving More Jobs Overseas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GM Moving More Jobs Overseas!

We should never have bailed out any of these corporations. That was a grievous error of the Bush Administration that has been carried on by the Obama Administration. They simply aren't getting the taxpayer a good deal. For example by the time all is said and done Chrysler will owe twice as much to the taxpayer as it owed to the UAW, yet the taxpayer only got an 8% share whereas the UAW got a 55% share in the proposed restructuring plan that I hope the court throws out since it gives nothing to the priority and secondary lien holders.
    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

I agree with you.
      But then again what's a share going to be worth in a worthless company.
      They have been hanging in there by a thread for years.
      Food for thought.

Comment

I agree they were hanging on there we should of cut the cord. Their own poor management is what has led them here. What's scarier is the very people responsible for running them into the ground, the UAW, will now be the majority owner if the court approves the government plan. Personally I'm hoping the court upon reviewing the plan tears it up and tells folks that they will proceed with a normal bankruptcy. (Course Obama would then probably fire the judge.....folks that though Bush was abusing his power should really look closely at Obama).
        May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
        July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
        September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

We have several political threads going in the General forum. Please post all political opinions and other political talk there - thanks!
          I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
          06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
          07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
          10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
          01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
          09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
          06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
          08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
          Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget